Jet (Georgenotfound)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — This is based off the new Mr Beast video 'Last to take hand off the jet, keeps it!'
-
Warning(s) — Anxiety and Panic Attacks
-
Content Creators — Georgenotfound, MrBeast, LazerBeam, Niko Omilana, ChrisMD, Callux and W2S
——————————————————————
George POV
I lean my head against the wooden-looking wall of the jet, making sure to keep my hand placed on the jet at all times.

Chris had gotten out around twenty minutes ago when we first started the flight, so we still have around an hour and forty minutes left of flying, and it couldn't go any slower.

Usually when I'm flying, which I never do too often until the past few months, I chew on chewing gum or wear headphones and watch/listen to something to help with the pain my ears experience. The air pressure of the plane flying hurts my ears, also making everything around me so quiet that I can barely hear anything around me.

Which is currently happening to me.

We never learnt that we would actually be flying on the jet before the challenge, only being told that we would be sitting in it, but never leaving land.

I didn't bring any gum with me and besides we had to leave everything with the crew so there was no cheating.

I should've said something before we left but I didn't want to ruin the challenge for everyone by making them wait a few minutes for Jimmy to help me. I thought I would be able to put up with it, but God was I wrong, the pain is killing me.

Beside me I can hear a faint conversation going on between most of the other contestants, the only sucky thing about this challenge has been that I don't really know any of the other contestants personally. Karl, Nolan and Chandler had stayed back, and Jimmy is more focused on interviewing the other contestants for the video, which is understandable.

The pain only gets more intense as we continue; my eyes are squinted closed although it doesn't help in the slightest.

My eyes water, tears threaten to spill and would've by now if it wasn't for the deep, calm breaths I keep taking. I just want to land. Go back home. Watch a movie with my two best friends in the entire world. Sleep.

I get startled from a hand resting on my shoulder. I quickly turn my head around to find Jimmy looking at me with concern as well as a few other eyes on me, making me slightly uncomfortable by the attention.

Were they asking me something and I didn't hear them? My hearing hasn't gotten that bad, has it?

"George?" Jimmy's voice pulls me out of my thoughts, his voice sounding as if I were underwater.

"Um, yeah?" I respond, hoping my voice isn't as quiet as I hear it.

"Are you alright?" He asks, sitting next to me as Callux moves over to make room.

My breathing picks up as more eyes watch me, my thoughts running a million miles per hour.

"I... uhm... yeah- yeah I'm all good." I lie but I know he doesn't buy it anyway.

"Are you sure?" He pushes and I nod.

I bring a shaky hand up to my mouth, chewing on one of my nails out of habit. Unexpectedly, the hand gets lowered back down to my lap by Jimmy. He says something, probably asking whether I'm actually okay and waiting for me to confirm an answer.

But I can't. I can't focus on his voice. I can't focus on my own. I can't focus on what I'm doing.

All I know is that I can't breathe, can't hear and my ears and the stupid fucking jet is causing me the worst pain in my life.