You did great! (DreamNotFound)

Warning(s) — None
-
Content Creators — Dream, Georgenotfound, Sapnap, PizzaPrincessG, chefsteve330, Karl Jacobs, Austin and Will
—————————————————————
Dream POV
"The winner, of the first ever Kitchen League Battle Royale, live at TwitchCon! Is..." the host announces pausing before announcing the winner for suspense.

Reasonably I know it's not us. The presentation was poor and it didn't taste great at all. George and Steve's is much better, I tried it earlier and although I said it was gross because he's my competition, it was pretty good.

The host turns towards us with the trophies but swiftly moves and points at the Black Olives stand. "The Black Olives!" He declares and the room fills with cheers.

I watch as George's face brighten and breaks out into a massive smile that I can't help but copy.

Before we came on stage he was panicking and was so sure he'd lose. He kept flailing his arms in nervousness, saying how he'd lose and let down his partner, Steve. Which is ridiculous because George is a great cook. I could also tell he was also nervous about the amount of people going to be out there. I mean- there's a huge amount of people at the meet and greets and panel too but this time, it's out of his comfort zone. He knows what to do at meet and greets, at the panel but, this event is something he's never done before.

I walk over to him as he holds his trophy up proudly, then turning his head to find amongst all the other people on stage. We lock eyes and his eyes shine, smile becoming bigger, moving his head to the side to tell me to hurry up.

I make it to his side, "Give me your hand." I reach for the one without the trophy and with the rainbow stick instead. God knows how he got it. He nods in understanding and turns to drop the stick but quickly decides not to.

I grab his wrist and rise his left arm into the air as he does his right one, holding the trophy up for everyone to see. I gesture to him with my other hand that has the microphone and bring my hand out with a proud shake of the head, as if to say; Yep, that's George right there.

The crowd become louder, most probably adoring the DNF moment. Imagine if they knew DNF is, in fact, real.

George is glowing at the attention of the crowd, embracing every second of it. I soon let go of his hand, doing a turn around as George drops the stick to the floor and pulls his grey, oversized shirt up, showing the Black Olives shirt underneath.

-

As the host outros the event, I wonder back over to George. I nudge him to get his attention and smile, "You did great. And you thought you wouldn't make it past the first round."

"Thanks Clay." He laughs softly, "This trophy needs its own shelf back at the house."

We continue to joke around and talk about the event until it's time to leave the stage. The ex-contestants get told to take their leaves first so we've got to wait until they all make it backstage. Eventually, it's George and I's turn to leave. As we walk off stage we both walk half-backwards to wave bye to the crowd.

"George! Congrats man!" Nick exclaims, rushing to us as soon as we step backstage.

"Thanks. I genuinely didn't think I'd win when we first stepped on stage but here we are." He laughs, and gives Nick a closer look of the trophy.

"See? There was no point in worrying, was there?" I pull him into a side-hug, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I guess not." He sighs with a smile.

"Cut it out. The both of you. George has another event in a few hours so he's got to go get ready." Nick untangles our hug with an eye roll.

"Hey!" I whine from the disturbance but I suppose he has a point. "Fine, what's the game plan?"