Chlorine (Tommyinnit)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — This is based off the Tom Simons video 'I Got Hunter in a Waterpark...'
Woooo! 2023 let's goo!
-
Warning(s) — none
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Billzo, James Marriot, Badlinu, Jacksepticeye, Ludwig and Wisp
——————————————————————
Jacksepticeye
"Thanks for inviting us out, Tommy. Honestly, I'm having a great time." I thank him as I rest in one of the many floaties.

The others agree as Tommy grins. "No problem guys, it's been real fun." He says as he waves his hand in an it's nothing gesture. If there's one thing I've learnt about Tommy, it's that he's actually quite modest compared to the character he plays on screen.

Actually, that's the wrong wording. Tommy is Tommy. He's chaotic and loud. He's the same as he is on screen when off, but when on screen he usually plays up his personality just a tad. Along with being chaotic and loud, he's a really sweet kid. When we were filming and running around the place, if one of us fell he'd be the first to ask if we're alright. When I first met Tommy in real life, after the whole recording fiasco, he was really shy and nervous before we sat down and had a proper conversation.

He's also really good a bringing people together. He invited the lot of us to film and hang out with him, not knowing what we'd be like altogether, and everything went well. We all really get along and it's been fun. I've never met the friends Tommy invited before today like Bill, James and Freddie but I've met them now and they're pretty cool guys. Tommy's really good at knowing who would be great together friend-wise, always knowing the right groups and who to put together.

A bunch of different songs have been playing from the speaker. Tommy managed to get the workers to allow him connection to the speakers via Bluetooth. The songs have all just been randomly played from his playlist unless someone requests one or he has a certain one in mind.

Right now, the song choice is The Best Day of My Life and I have to admit, it's a good song and a vibe. Most of us know the song as we're all mostly singing the song rather loudly, laughs can be heard from the nearby lifeguards that are mostly minding their business besides checking on us every few minutes.

Tommy and Ludwig have one of their arms wrapped around the others shoulder, lifting their free hand up to their mouths as a substitute microphone. Wisp is sitting up on the wall, occasionally cannonballing near people. James is lying in a starfish position as he sings along, drifting along with the water. Freddie and Bill have also taken to relaxing as they both sit in the two-people floaties, singing along with everyone else as they also use Tommy's phone to record, Tommy's lucky his phone is waterproof otherwise it would've died a long while ago. I'm also in one of the floaties, the one-person one, and have been singing along with the others, occasionally doing stupid little dance moves that make most of them laugh.

This continues on for the next few hours. Songs continue to play from the speaker, some genuinely good ones along with joke parody ones (including my own). We vary from relaxing to running around the park and going down as many slides as we can. It's not every day that one has a whole entire waterpark just for themselves. At one point, someone did end up falling over quite brutally, but it left nothing but painless graze, so there was nothing to worry about.

After one last hour of relaxing in the wave pool, we got out of the water and dried ourselves off. We all brought our own towels that we kept on a table along with all the belongings we didn't want to get wet like our keys and change of clothes. Which we ended up changing into a few minutes later.

We're now sitting at the table waiting on Tommy to get back from the change rooms. There's only three changing rooms as most people are in their swimmers when they arrive and when they leave. So, Tommy insisted that we all go first, and he'll go after everyone else. The first group that went was Bill, James and Freddie, then me, Ludwig and Wisp. Tommy left not too long ago, but long enough for him to get changed so he should be here soon.

"Here he comes." Bill laughs, making us all turn our heads to Tommy who's slowly making his way over with his head facing down. Bill throws his head back with laughter, but what's so- oh.

I stifle a laugh when I notice. Tommy's usual blonde hair now has an ugly green tinge to it. Tommy seems to be very aware of it as he takes a seat in the chair I pulled out for him and places his head in his hands.

The others also notice but don't bother on hiding their laughs. Tommy groans and sinks into the plastic chair, crossing his arms on the table and resting his head on them.

"I like your new hair colour, it's very... green." James snorts, his phone out in front of him to take pictures of Tommy's sad state. Tommy looks up and weakly glares at him before sitting up sighing.

"Haha, very funny." He rolls his eyes, running his hand through his green stained hair. "Stupid chlorine." He mutters with a frown.

"You have to admit it's a little funny." I chuckle.

"Not for me!" He cries, running his hands down his face which pulls down the bottom of his eyes. "I have to try and fix it before I can ever be seen in public again." He whines dramatically.

Which, fair enough. We're internet famous, meaning that if someone who knows him sees him with in public with the green hair, it's bound it make its way to the internet.

"That should be pretty easy though, right?" Wisp asks and Tommy shakes his head.

"Nup. It won't completely come out for ages. The only thing I can do is like- wash it out with vinegar or something, and I'm not a massive fan of that." He complains, scrunching his nose up at the mention of the vinegar.

"Yeah. I had to help you last time, never happening again." Freddie adds, scrunching his nose as well.

"Was it really that bad?" I ask and Freddie nods.

"Fuck yeah. If you didn't know, vinegar smells horrible. I had to pour the vinegar into his hair and run it through. Vinegar also burns." Freddie complains, making Tommy burst into laughter before quickly clearing his throat.

"It was my hair! It affected me more than you! It got all over my forehead and it fuckin' burns, then my hair smelled of vinegar for the next few days. It was horrible." Tommy defends himself, folding his arms to his chest.

"Oh yeah yeah. I still stand by what I said though, I'm not helping you this time 'round." Freddie rolls his eyes, earning a groan from Tommy.

"Fine. I'll have to find someone better then." Tommy whines, sending a pointed look to Freddie before sending one to Bill who instantly shakes his head.

"Uh-uh, no." Bill shakes his hands wildly in a no gesture.

Tommy groans disappointedly, "You guys all suck." He announces quite loudly. Snickers can be heard from the lot of us.

"Come on, Tom. It's not too bad." I ruffle his damp hair, making it bounce up a bit. He smiles from the gesture and leaves his sad demeanour behind as he starts laughing as well.
———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one
I think this might be the best oneshot I've ever written, what do you guys think?