Scoliosis (Dream)

Side Note — I don't have scoliosis therefore I got my information from the internet. This is set before Face-reveal and DreamTeam meet up.
-
Warning(s) — none
-
Content Creators — Dream and Sapnap (Briefly KarlJacobs and Quackity)
—————————————————————
Dream POV
"Chat! Chat- I actually don't know where this is!" I laugh, leaning back into my chair. I started stream around 40 minutes ago, so that's 40 minutes of GeoGuessr. I haven't been streaming much because of my Scoliosis so I decided it's about time I stream again.

I roll my shoulders as the pain in my neck becomes more noticeable. I open up chat to try and find what country this is located in.

"Melbourne? You sure chat?" I ask and chat rolls in with a bunch of 'Yes' and 'Yeah' responses. I lean more towards the screen and bring my mouse to the map, "Melbourne is in... Australia." I mumble finding Australia on the map.

"Alright let's see chat." I say, hovering my curser over the guess button.

You guessed Australia!
FIVETH ONE DOWN!
Your streak is now at 5 countries

"Yes! We did it! Thanks Chat." I yell, clapping my hands. I click next round, but I think I'm going to end stream now.

My necks beginning to hurt a lot more now. I'm supposed to be sitting up straight, with my head facing ahead of me, but it's hard to maintain throughout streams and stuff.

"I think I'm going to end stream now, chat. Sorry that it's only a short one, and I'm sorry for the lack of streams. I'm going to try and start doing more, whether it's here on my main, or on my alt." I apologise, pulling up chat again. It's a mix of different responses but most are just varieties of bye.

With a smile, I say goodbye to chat and end stream, raiding Karl. I join my chat in watching Karl for a bit, he's playing Roblox with Alex.

"Raid from Dream? Thanks Dream, for the raid! Hope you had a good stream." Karl exclaims, probably having his chat on display for him to read.

"Dream raided? YOOOOO BIG D!" Alex yells from Karls's stream. I keep twitch open but open up discord on my other monitor. I find the call they're in and join.

"Hey Karl, Quackity." I greet, muting Karl's stream so there's no echo, but still watching it.

"Hey Dream! Thanks for the raid, how was the stream?" Karl asks and I smile at the question.

"No problem, Karl. Stream was great, I hope all the chatters had a great time because I did. I had to end early because of my neck; it was killing me, man." I explain and I can see Karl nodding on his stream.

"That sucks." Alex says softly and I laugh.

"You can say that again."

"Is there anything you can do to stop the pain or-?" Karl asks. Both him and Alex have left the game, Karl's face-cam is all that fills the screen. He has also changed his stream to 'just chatting'.

"Yeah, I do go to a chiro, but it can only do so much. I've just got to stop hunching over, but well, you know how that goes." I sigh, realising I've done exactly that; I sit up again and correct my posture.

"Yeah, I always end up hunched over when I'm at my computer." Alex agrees.

"Same here, but I find getting out of the house helps a lot." Karl explains and I nod although no-one can see me.

"I've been recommended to do that but it's not exactly easy considering my circumstance. I mean, I could go out by myself but it's just boring, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, totally." Alex hums.

"Well, I better get going. Someone's got to annoy Sapnap. I'll talk to you guys later! Have a great rest of your stream!" I exclaim, closing down Karl's stream along with Twitch.

"Alright, bye Dream! Get some rest!"

"See ya, Dream!"

"Bye!" I finish. I click the leave call button and close down discord before shutting down my computer.

I get out of my chair and stretch my neck left to right. I place my phone into my pocket and leave my office. I walk across the house and knock-on Nick's office door. No answer. He's probably in his room then. I just have to walk over to the next door; I knock on his bedroom door and wait for a response.

"Come in." He calls, so I open the door. He's sitting up against his bed, phone in his right hand and petting Patches with his left. I roll my eyes and flop next to him on his bed.

"What?" He asks, putting his phone down onto the nightstand next to him.

I groan, "My necks killing me." I whine, reaching out and petting Patches.

"And what do you want me to do?"

"I don't know. Fix it or something."

"That's- like, impossible."

"Can you massage my neck?" I ask, basically pleading.

"Fine, you big baby. Sit up and in front of me" he says, and I do as he says.

"Patches." I coo, calling her over to me. She gets off Nick's lap and slowly makes her way over to me. "Good Patches." I smile, picking her up and placing her onto my lap.

"Hey! She was content and happy being with me." Nick huffs at the loss of Patches.

"Maybe, but she likes me more."
———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one