Thanks guys (Ranboo)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note - Happy Birthday Ranboo!!
I've also never written Aimsey properly in a oneshot before, so please let me know if the pronouns and name is all good!
-
Warning(s) - none
-
Content Creators - Ranboo, Aimsey and Tommyinnit
———————————————————————
Ranboo POV
"You can't see me, behind the screen! I'm half-human and half-machine!" I sing quietly as I pour milk into the cereal I'm making.

I don't have any plans for today, and I know, you're supposed to go celebrate with friends when it's your birthday. But I kind of forgot to organise something. I've been too caught up with Genloss and recording videos with Misfits and- and streaming and stuff.

I place my bowl and spoon onto the counter and take a seat on one of the stools. I pull my phone from my pocket, checking the notifications I've received overnight while I eat my cereal.

20 from twitter
5 from discord
A few spam messages but no actual ones

I sigh shallowly. I know it isn't that big of a deal, but I still expected a birthday message of some sorts from Aims or Bill, anyone really. I place my phone down next to my bowl, finishing the cereal off.

As I go to stand up and put my bowl in the sink, the doorbell rings. Huh... I didn't invite anyone.. unless I did, I fully wouldn't know or remember.

"RAN!" Aims yells, jumping into my arms for a hug as soon as I open the door.

"Aims!" I yell back excitedly, returning the hug by wrapping my arms around him.

"Happy Birthday!" he exclaims, and I smile.

"Thanks."

Well, this is better than a birthday message.

"So, what are your plans today?" She questions, waltzing in and taking a seat on a stool.

"Well," I close the door before following them to the counter, "I'm gonna do a birthday stream later tonight, that's really all I have planned." I laugh awkwardly.

"Good." He responds and I look at her, a tad confused. He seems to notice as his eyes widen in realization.

"Oh, no sorry, I mean like- I already have plans for us." They clarify.

"All good. I'll go get ready then." I smile, about to walk off but I realise I have no clue where we're going. "Where are we going exactly?" I ask, turning around to him and he laughs.

"It's a surprise, anything you wear is fine." Aims responds, I take notice of what they're wearing.

She's wearing denim shorts and a short-sleeved T-shirt with her normal beanie. So, that probably means that it's a physical activity that can build a sweat considering it's quite cold.

I nod and wonder upstairs to my bedroom. I open my closet door and pick out black denim shorts and a plain coloured T-shirt. I put them on and grab my black mask off the bedside table. I run into the bathroom and speedily brush my teeth and fix my hair up.

I run back downstairs in record time and Aims is still sitting where she was before, on her phone seemingly texting someone.

"Who you texting?" I wonder, walking over to where my shoes are placed by the door.

"No-one. Come on, let's go."

-

"So where exactly are we walking to?"

"I told you, it's a surprise!"

"Fine"

We've been walking for maybe.. ten minutes? With no clue where on earth we're going. There are so many places we can walk to from my house, usually why it's always the dedicated meeting-spot.

We continue to walk for another few minutes before arriving at a roller-skating rink? Are we roller-skating?

"Rollerskating?" I ask aloud and he nods.

"Yep, come on! We have this whole thing to ourselves for a few hours." Aims says excitedly, grabbing my hand and dragging me through the entrance.

"Hi! Are you wi-" The lady at the front desk goes to ask but Aims interrupts.

"Yep, that's us."

The lady nods and directs us to where we get the roller skates. We walk through an arch-way and walk over to where they hand out the skates.

We turn the corner.. "Tommy?" I say, surprise clear in my voice, as I see Tommy trying to get a pair of skates on.

"Ranboo! Happy Birthday, man!" He calls, waving as soon as he noticed our presence.

"What are you doing here?" I laugh, walking over to him with Aims behind me.

He rolls his eyes jokingly, "I'm here to celebrate your birthday of course, it's not every day a man turns nineteen."

"I guess you're right." I respond.

"Here." Aimee says, passing me over some skates.

"You know my shoe size?"

"Of course I do, best friends know everything."

"Right."

I put the skates on with ease while Tommy still struggles.

"You want some help?" I offer and he shakes his head.

"Nope, I can do this, for I am the big man." He responds and continues to struggle for the next few minutes.

I kneel in front of him (with a bit of difficulty because of the skates) and do the skates up for him; he mumbles a thanks and stands up, grabbing onto me for balance.

"So, has anyone of us actually roller-skated before?" I ask and they look at me blankly. Great, this isn't going to end well.

"Come on, it'll be fine." Aims says, walking- well more like stomping- over to the wall surrounding the rink.

I sigh but follower after anyways, helping Tommy with his balance. We roll onto the rink and hold onto the railing of the wall, so we don't fall.

"Shit-fucking- ouch." Tommy swears as he falls to the ground.

"Are you okay?" I laugh, Aims also covering their mouth.

"Yeah, just help me up." He whines and I lean a handout.

But instead of taking my hand and pulling himself up, he pulls me down onto the floor as well, Aims falling after me because he was holding onto my other hand.

"Owww." We both whine while Tommy laughs, us joining in soon after.

"Thanks guys, this has been the best birthday so far." I say and they both wrap me into an extremely awkwardly positioned hug, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one and have a good day/night