Just Dance (Karlnap)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Content Creators — Sapnap and Karl Jacobs
—————————————————————
Sapnap POV
"Come on, just one more dance!" Karl whines, pulling my arm up to pull me off the ground.

I roll my eyes and let him pull me up. "Fine. Which one?" I ask, looking at the just dance screen. I grab the Wii controller from the desk.

"Timber." Karl grins, selecting the dance. Of course, he chose the one with a panda and cowgirl.

"I guess I'm the panda then?" I ask and he nods, selecting the cowgirl.

I move sideways so there's space between Karl and I, and select the panda. The song starts and I copy the panda's moves by fake playing a kazoo while Karl also copies the cowgirl.

Karl starts pulling me in with a fake lasso and I jump towards him with little to no energy. He frowns and gives me a look as if to say really? I sigh and put more energy in the dance for him. Anyone else, and I would've continued the dance barely trying, but I know this means a lot to Karl. Anything where we're both hanging out or doing something together means a lot to him as it does to me.

His smile brightens as I dance properly with him and mine forms. We continue copying the moves, a few moments later I notice Karl staring at me. I put on what Karl likes the call, my confused face.

"What?" I ask.

"You look so stupid." he laughs, and I give him an offended look.

"You're the one who's making me do this stupid dance." I frown but continue the said 'stupid dance'.

"No, no, no. It's cute." He responds, grabbing my hand as I spin him around me from the floor. I flush from the response, my cheeks probably a tinge of pink.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I mumble as I kneel once more to spin him around me.

He starts giggling, throwing his head back a bit while coping the dance moves on the screen. When we both face each other, his face has gone red from either laughing or dancing. I join in his laughter and we both chuck our controllers to the floor.

"I'm going down, I'm yelling timber," I start singing with the music, Karl grins.

"You better move, you better dance," He joins in.

"Let's make a night, you won't remember,"

"I'll be the one, you won't forget,"

We link arms and spin in a circle, we're going so fast I think I might fall over as soon as we let go. The lyrics start up again and we both try to sing the words though we don't know the words, we laugh as we say the wrong lyrics and stumble while dancing.

We're nearing the end of the dance, the both of us preparing for Karl to jump on my back. He moves behind me and I bend down slightly, so it's easier for him. I groan as I take his weight, wrapping my arms around his legs to keep him secure.

"I'm not that heavy!" He exclaims, whacking my back before swinging his arms around.

"I mean-" I start, and he whacks me once more.

"Alright, alright." I laugh in surrender and he grins.

The song ends with him still on my back; he lunges forward and pecks my cheek. I smile before letting him down and returning the favour, we watch the scores and of course, Karl wins.

"Yes! I won!" He yells, jumping up and down and waving his hands around excitedly.

"Wow, realshocker. You've won every single once besides, like one." I respond withlaugh to which he rolls his eyes.
———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment if you have one and have a good day/night