Warm (Tina Kitten)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — No ships
-
Warning(s) — none
-
Content Creators — Karl Jacobs, Tina Kitten, Sapnap and Georgenotfound
—————————————————————
Tina POV
"Karl!" I exclaim, hopping out of the chair I had been waiting for them on.

"Tina!" Karl yells back, running faster over before he wraps me in a hug. "Have you been here long?" he asks, pulling out of the hug.

"Maybe for ten minutes? But that's on me, I got here quite early. I've just been waiting outside here," I gesture to the table I'd been sitting at outside the cat cafe, "for you guys." I explain and he nods.

"Don't forget about us." Nick grumbles, walking across the road with George by his side.

"Hey! good to see you." I say, hugging them both at once, once they cross the road.

"Good to see you too, it's been like eight months!" George responds with a laugh.

"It's been too long." I smile, grabbing my handbag off the table.

"Ready to see some cats?" Karl asks excitedly, pushing the door open and the little bell rings.

"One hundred percent, George and Clay went without me last time." Nick complains jokingly, earning a little nudge to the arm by George.

"If I remember correctly, you were hanging out with Karl." George rolls his eyes.

Walking into the cafe, there are multiple cats walking around but that's a given. It's not too packed, but it's still a good thing we made a reservation for one of the private booths up the back.

"Karl Jacobs." Karl states his name for the person at the counter.

"Ah yes, just over there." The guy responds, pointing over to our booth. Karl thanks him and we walk over and take a seat.

I take a seat next to Nick, him being by the window. Karl is opposite me and George beside him, opposite Nick.

I place my handbag in between Nick and I, and move my hair from in front of my face. "So, what has everyone been up to?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Not much actually. I haven't streamed in a while, just enjoying being with my friends." George explains, shrugging his shoulders and I hum.

"Same as George really besides a few streams here and there." Nick nods.

"As for me, I have a big Mr Beast project coming up, so I'll probably stream tomorrow to make up for my future absence, you?" Karl says and I shrug.

"I'd say the same as George." I laugh, grabbing the menu sat in front of me.

"This is a cat cafe, right?" George asks and I look at him strangely.

"Yeah?" Nick responds before I do.

"Then where are the cats?! I want one!" George whines and I give a soft laugh with an eye roll.

"They're all around," I start, looking around the booth for a cat wondering around, "see, right there." I finish, pointing at a cat coming closer to us.

"Here kitty, kitty." Karl coos, making a calling sound while holding his hand out for it.

The cat comes closer, very slowly but does make it over. Karl picks it up and stands it in front of him.

"Give me her please." George asks and Karl complies, giving the cat over to George who immediately brings her to his chest and starts petting her.

"He's such a cat person." Nick rolls his eyes.

"So are you." I point out but he shakes his head.

"I like both, but I want a dog. However, Patches is Clay's little princess and he won't get a dog because she would get jealous." Nick complains and George gives him a knowing look.

"Nick, don't pretend like you don't also treat Patches like a princess, we all do." George laughs.

"Well, it's decided then, we're all pretty much cat people." I laugh and the others do too in agreement.

We continue keeping up conversation and order food as well as cat-based drinks.

"I swear it just got so much hotter." I say, looking through my handbag for a hair tie to put my hair up.

"I have to agree with you there." Nick responds, taking his cap off and shaking his hair.

I finally find a hair tie; thank God I didn't lose another one. I grab all my hair and tie it into a low ponytail, a bun would be more efficient, but I have trouble doing those.

"How do girls survive with long hair? How does anyone survive with long hair?" George asks, obviously feeling the heat as well.

"Talent." I laugh, fanning myself with my hand.

"Why don't you put your hair in a bun? Wouldn't that be less hot?" Nick asks and I sigh.

"I would if I could. I just find them hard to do." I explain and he nods.

"I could do it for you." Karl pipes up and I shrug.

"Do you know how?" I inquire and he nods, moving out of the booth and walking over to me.

"Turn around and pass me the hair tie." He instructs and I do as he says, pulling the hair tie out of my hair, also pulling out the bit of hair that came out with it before passing it to him and turning slightly so my back faces him.

"How do you know how to do that?" Nick asks, somewhat impressed.

Karl finishes up, wrapping the hair tie around the bun, keeping it in place.

"There you go," he smiles at me, "I used to do it for my sister." he then explains to Nick.

"I had two and Ican't do that!" Nick exclaims back, George not taking notice as he'spre-occupied with the cat that we found out is called 'Pillow' again. ———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Please leave a request if you have one!