I was dancing in the rain, i felt alive and i can't complain (Crimeboys)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language and/or sensitive scenes
-
Side Note — This is really just slowly becoming a crimeboys oneshot book
Title from runaway by AURORA
Requested by: nobody_X0X0
-
Warnings — none just pure fluff for once :)
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit and Wilbur Soot
————————————————————
It was just like the song went:

I was dancing in the rain, I felt alive and I can't complain.

All those words stayed true to Tommy through the night as he danced under the stars as rain poured; he danced under the stars as rain poured with his brother — with Wilbur.

They danced under the stars as rain poured, each cold drop that touched his skin vibrated through him. He felt alive. He felt happy. He felt every strong emotion at once through the course of a dance.

He couldn't complain, not one bit. Every step they took together was one he knew he'd remember forever. A moment — memory that would stick to him like glue, and Tommy would never be tempted to rip it off.

The next few lines of the song asked to take her home.

Tommy couldn't agree.

He wanted to stay where they danced forever, if only time could loop. He'd give anything to be able to control time; rewind and restart the best moments in his life.

The moments he shared with Wilbur were all ones cherished close to his heart. They were ones he'd remember during sad times; remembering that Wilbur's there, he's always there, and he forever will be there. Brothers stick together, Wilbur had told him.

So they danced. They danced on a starry night as rain pattered on the concrete and drenched through their clothes.
—————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed!
Sorry this was really short, I thought it'd be nice to keep it short and fluffy! and School's coming back as well so updates will probably go back to being once a week!