Cleaning (Crimeboys)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Warning(s) — none
-
Content Creators — Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit
—————————————————————
Wilbur POV
"This is child labour." Tommy complains.

"So, you admit you're a child?" I remark, with a raised eyebrow.

He pauses. Turning around to face me, his reaction causes a laugh.

"I'm 18 you dickhead!" He yells, throwing a plastic container at me.

"Hey!" I yelp, barely catching it.

"Why the fuck am I cleaning your apartment?" He complains, throwing a few things into the bin.

I roll my eyes, "because you offered."

"I could be partying with girls!" He sighs, flopping onto my couch.

"Tommy. Need I remind you that you don't have any friends that are girls? Niki and stuff do not count, I'm referring to girls your age." I point out and he groans, slow-mo falling to the ground.

"But who needs girls when I have you Wilbur!" He exclaims, getting up with a smile.

I think this conversation just did a whole 360.

"If that's the case, stop complaining and keep cleaning." I smirk, he rolls his eyes, obviously mocking me under his breath.

I laugh quietly at his childish behaviour. We continue cleaning the apartment, a few things being thrown across the room at each other in the process.

"Wilba are we done now?" Tommy whines once more. I look around and the place looks pretty much spotless, which probably wouldn't have happened without him.

"Yeah, yeah we are." I sigh, sitting down on the couch next to him. "What do you want to do now?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I don't know, but I'm extremely bored." He responds, emphasising 'extremely'.

"Want to go to the park?" I suggest and he shakes his head.

"Parks are for kids! I, Wilbur, am not a kid, for I am a very responsible and mature adult." He says in a strangely low and fake deep voice.

"Ahuh, right." I nod in fake agreement.

He slaps my arm lightly, obviously hearing the sarcasm in my voice.
———————————————————————
Hi! This was a really short one and not one of my best but regardless hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one.