Do a flip (Tubbo)

Warning(s) — none
-

Content Creators — Tubbo, Tommyinnit and Jack Manifold—————————————————————
Tubbo POV
"Thank you." Jack says to the person at the counter as she passes him over 3 wrist bands. He walks back over to the table Tommy, and I are sitting at.

"One for you," he passes a green band with the words 'flip out' on it to Tommy, "and one for you." He passes me mine.

A few weeks ago, we made plans to film another video in flip out with me, Tommy, Jack, Bill, Wilbur and Charlie, but that plan went to shit because the other three got busy and couldn't make it. So today, Jack, Tommy and I are just going to hang around and have fun without the worry of making a funny video.

"Thanks." I say, putting the band on with ease, Tommy not so much.

"Toby, can you help me get this on." He whines, moving his wrist next to mine with the band on top.

I roll my eyes with a sigh and grab his wrist and put the band on properly.

"Thank you, Toby. You've done a great service today." He says and... pats my head?

"Yeah... no worries, man... "

"Alright, Tommy, stop freaking Tubbo out and let's go in." Jack cuts in.

We all get up from the table and walk to the entrance of the trampolines. Honestly and weirdly, there's barely anyone here besides a few young kids with their parents. We jump from trampoline to trampoline over to an area where no one's in, and on our way over I had to nudge and stop Tommy from swearing in front of the kids and their parents to which he rolled his eyes and went on some long lecture about 'how swearing is good for the young minds'.

"Look! I'm going to do a flip!" Tommy calls and I get taken back a bit. This is going to end well but I encourage him anyways.

He does a flip, well- more like he tries to, unsuccessfully. He just ends up kind of jumping high and doing a weird turn before falling onto his stomach.

I can't help but laugh at him and his idea of a flip. "Pfft- I don't think that's how a flips supposed to go, Tommy." I laugh and he huffs.

"You try and do it better than me then." He remarks, jumping back over to us and comes very close to pushes Jack to the ground.

"I think anyone can do it better than you." Jack snickers, and this time, Tommy does push him to the ground, tackling him jokingly.

I reckon I can still flip and do other trampolining tricks. I used to be an international trampolinist until I quit around 14 or 15 to focus more on gaming and streaming. Even though it's been a few years, I started young so it's not something I can just forget to do.

"Alright." I agree, jumping over to the big space Tommy was in before.

I wait until Tommy is finished tackling before starting the build-up to the flip. I begin jumping, getting higher and higher until I'm at the right height. I look over to where Jack and Tommy should be standing and their doing just that, besides Tommy, who's choosing to sit on the in-between, walkway.

I take a deep breath and... I flip, landing perfectly in motorbike position with only a tiny wobble.

I squint an eye open for both their reactions, although looking at Tommy first. He has a face full of surprise but excitement, his eyes wide and his mouth widely parted. Jack looks more surprise than excitement with a grin on his face before clapping, loudly.

"That was so cool Tobs!" Tommy is the first to speak, getting up instantly.

"That was awesome. Wasn't sure you could still do it." Jack laughs.

"Of course, I can. It sticks." I defend myself with a laugh.

I can't say I haven't practiced now and then as well. I enjoy trampolining, although not as much as gaming and streaming, but I still enjoy it. It's a good hobby and pass-time.
———————————————————————
Hi! This one's only short so apologies about that! Please leave any requests if you have one