Sex Sells (Crimeboys)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — This is set during 11th Aug 2022 Ouijaboard madness (Lovejoy) gig.
This is for: @ksimon_sidemen
-
Warning(s) — none
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Wilbur Soot, Ash Kabosu and mentions of: Mark Boardman, Joe Goldsmith, James Marriott, Billzo, Ranboo and Jack Manifold.
—————————————————————
Tommy POV
"There's someone in the crowd I think would like to sing along with me." Will says on stage, pointing directly at me.

The crowd erupts into cheers and screams, everyone's eyes on me. They move out of the way to make a direct path from me to the stage, but I don't move.

A wide smile pulls at lips, everyone cheering for me to go on. James is trying to say something to me, probably telling me to walk up, but all I can hear is my heart beating faster in excitement.

Is this the surprise Mark was talking about? Because it's a pretty fucking good one.

"Tommy, could you come up onto the stage please?" Wilbur says, and without hesitation I make my way forward to the stairs of the stage.

"Now for those of you who don't know who he is, this is Tommyinnit, and he had-" Will begins as I walk up the stairs, running my hand through my hair to push it back in a useless effort.
"And Tommy- Tommy, can you say if you had-" he stops as I go to walk around him to the mic on the other side of him, he says something I can't make out but it's something along the lines of 'no, stay'.

"Sorry, sorry." I respond, moving back next to him as he continues the question.

"-if you had any idea what was going- that this was going to be happening tonight?" He finishes the question, moving back from the mic for me to take over.

I walk up, grabbing the mic stand and having to tilt my head up a bit, "Yeah, Mark came up to me and said, 'there's a surprise! there's a surprise!'", the crowd laughs, "about 10 times, but aside from- oh, there's real echo's in here." I mumble the last part and then Will directs me to my mic standing, shorter, beside his.

The crowd laughs as I move to the, definitely shorter, mic. Wilbur moves forward back to his own.

"We're going to be singing a song that I know a lot of you know and love. But the problem is, I have a lot of trouble singing it, because it's a bit high for me. So, I thought 'what's better than having two people singing a song?' So, we're going to be singing... Sex Sells." Will announces, dramatically.

My mouth widens in excitement and the crowd cheers in their own. If you had told me when I first started YouTube that I'll get to sing on stage with my all-time favourite band and the lead-singer just so happens to be my big brother, I wouldn't have believed you.

The song starts, Mark starting us off with a countdown on the cymbal. Wilbur and Ash start playing their guitars, the trumpet people do trumpet stuff, Mark plays the drums and I jump up and down, throwing my arms in the air, along with the crowds of people.

Scanning through the crowds I can see a few of my friends that came along, although all being in different places. James and Bill are standing where I was previously with them, Ranboo up the back with his fluffy hair and beanie, and Jack on the other side.

Before the lyrics start Wilbur gives me a few words of encouragement to which I nod. I lean into the mic at the same time Will does.

"You'd think he'd realise,"

I bring the mic closer to me so I can be heard.

"But he's infatuated with ideas,
of possession and far-flung social policy."