Drunk (Tommyinnit)

Side note — Everyone in this oneshot can drink, the age limit is 18. 
-
Warning(s) — Drinking, Alcohol and Emetophobia (nothing happens, just mentioned)
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Tubbo, Wilbur Soot, Philza and Ranboo—————————————————————
Tubbo POV
"No Tommy you can't drink the whole bottle of alcohol." Wilbur deadpans as Tommy tries to convince all of us otherwise.

This has been going on for the past ten minutes. Tommy expressing how he think alcohol will be good for him and other stupid reasons he can come up with, and one of us just telling him no.

"Not the whole bottle- just a wee-bit of it." He pinches his fingers.

"Right, and how much is a 'wee-bit' for you?" I ask looking directly into his eyes, he can't lie for shit. He's never been a good liar.

"Uh, you know, just- like-...the whole thing." He mumbles the last part.

"Yeah, we're not giving you the bottle." Phil agrees and Ranboo nods.

"We don't need a drunk Tommy on our hands." Ranboo adds with a laugh and Tommy pouts.

"We don't even know what I'd be like drunk!" He exclaims, flailing his arms in the air.

"And I don't think we ever want to find out." Wilbur sneers, sitting back down next to Phil on the couch.

Ranboo and I are sitting on the other couch while Tommy's on the floor. We had told him that there's enough room to sit on either couch but he's adamant on sitting on the floor.

It's a shame Kristen isn't here, she probably could've got Tommy to stop asking, but she's out with friends which is the reason Phil invited us over anyways. He probably invited us over thinking we could have a nice relaxing time, just hanging out, but that isn't really how the nights going.

After a few minutes of silence, besides from Tommy who's whining from the floor, Ranboo pipes up on an idea.

"Should we watch something?" They suggest and I shrug. I don't like making the decisions at someone else's house.

"Sure, any suggestions?" Phil agrees and looks around the room.

At this, Tommy shoots up. "Can we watch the new SheHulk episode?" He asks with a grin, and all of us agree, because it's better than him wanting alcohol.

Phil grabs the remote and turns the TV on, pressing on Disney plus and loading up SheHulk.

"I haven't actually seen an episode of SheHulk." Ranboo says and Tommy's head spins around to face him, a disgusted expression spread across his face.

"How have you never- Phil, wait, start it from the beginning. Ranboo, you will enjoy this." He threatens and Ranboo puts his hands up in surrender with a chuckle.

-

"I'm going to the bathroom, don't bother pausing it." Tom pushes himself off the ground and stretches his back.

"Alright, you know where it is?" Phil asks and Tommy nods, adding something about being here all the time so of course he knows, before disappearing into the hallway.

We didn't put too much thought into it as he had, had heaps of coke before we settled down in the living room. But now he's been gone for ten minutes, and really, who's in the bathroom for that long.

"Where's Tommy?" I ask to no one directly.

"He said he was going to the bathroom..." Will supplies but slowly realizes that was a while ago.

"Hey, uh, guys. Isn't the bathroom that way?" Ranboo points to the left hallway, the way Tommy didn't go. At this point, Phil's paused the show and has his head in his hands.

"For fucks sake." He sighs with a headshake before getting up.

What are they talking about? What's happening?

"What?" I voice my thoughts.

"Don't worry, it's- it's nothing bad," Wilbur also gets up.

"Depending on what you clarify 'nothing bad' as." Phil chuckles dryly and leaves the living room.

"Wha-"

"Tommy went to the kitchen." Wilbur supplies helpfully

So...

"Oh. OH, COME ON TOMMY." I yell across the house, jumping up from the couch and rushing to the kitchen.

Of course, he lied and went straight to the alcohol.

I walk in and there's Tommy, sitting on the kitchen counter with a cup of alcohol in his hand, and the bottle to the side of him.

"What? I'm not underage or anything. I'm 18." He says nonchalantly, taking another sip.

"Just give me the bottle. How much have you had?" I sigh, taking the bottle out of his hands and placing it back onto the shelf.

"Uh, maybe, like four?" He says unsurely, finishing the one in his hand so that would make it five.

"Is that enough to get him drunk?" Ranboo asks.

"Probably." Phil sighs, leaning against the bench.

"I feel fine." Tommy frowns, jumping off the counter.

"Okay, but if you feel the need to puke or something run to the bathroom. I do not need vomit on me today." Will says, although he's annoyed at Tommy, he still wants to make sure he's okay.

"You guys are being over dramatic." Tommy rolls his eyes. "Now let's go finish SheHulk." He grins, marching into the hallway.

We all stay behind, not following after him straight away. Phil grabs the cup he was drinking from and places it into the sink.

"Let's just go in." He says.

We all follow behind Phil and when enter the living room, Tommy's chosen to sit on Will and Phil's couch instead of the floor. I look to Ranboo but they just shrug, sitting down in their previous spot.

-

Tommy is without a doubt drunk.

He's been laughing at the unfunniest things as well as the funniest. So, basically, just everything and not to mention his speech is a little slurred.

"Is Tommy okay?" Ranboo whispers in my ear, referring to Tommy who's laughing at nothing. The shows paused.

"I'm pretty sure he's drunk." I whisper back and Ranboo nods in agreement.

"What are you laughing at Tommy?" Wilbur asks, looking around at us before looking back to Tommy, and Tommy's laugh quickly turns into a frown.

"Du' no." He slurs, after a few more seconds he's gone back to being smiling and giggly.

"Better than a violent drunk." Phil shrugs and I suppose his right.

Drunk Tommy isn't too much different to normal Tommy. Drunk Tommy just has much more energy.

"Should we take him to your guest room, make him sleep?" Ranboo asks.

"Are we sure he'll actually go to sleep?" Phil replies, turning our attention to Tommy. Nothing's changed in a matter of seconds but I Phil still has a point. He seems way to energetic to be up for sleeping.

"Hey Toms? Do you want to go to bed now? You can sleep in Phil's guest room?" Wilbur asks Tommy, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Noooooo I'm n' t ti' ed Will." Tommy whines making Will sigh in defeat.

"This is going to be a long night, you sure we can't knock him out?" Ranboo jokes quietly so only I can hear.

"Pfft- I'm sure big man. It'll be fine, he'll tire himself out eventually, and if not, we ditch him with Phil and Will." I laugh and Ranboo shakes his head in agreement with a quiet laugh.
———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Please leave any requests you have