Happy Birthday (Georgenotfound)

This oneshot may contain Inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note - Happy Late Birthday to George!
-
Warning(s) - none
-
Content Creators - Georgenotfound, Dream and Sapnap
—————————————————————
George POV
"Should I go take a piece up to Clay?" Nick asks, cutting a quarter of the cake, leaving one quarter left.

I shake my head, "No its alright, he'll be down in a minute." I say, cleaning the kitchen up from the cake making.

"And how do you know that?" Nick sasses and I roll my eyes.

"Because he was watching the stream, therefore knowing stream ended, therefore going to come down for cake." I respond and he sighs, placing the slice of cake onto the bench.

"Hey guys." Clay greets as he walks down the stairs. His nose is still a little red and his voice just says sick.

I smirk at Nick, and he rolls his eyes.

"Want some?" Nick offers and Clay nods, thanking him as he grabs a fork and starts eating the cake.

"It's so good." He says with the cake still in his mouth.

"Close your mouth while you eat, it's gross, but thank you." I reply, chucking some of the rubbish packaging into the bin.

"How are you feeling?" Nick asks and Clay does a half-half head gesture.

He swallows his food before talking, "Not too bad, my nose it still a bit runny though." He sighs. I know he was looking forward to doing the birthday cooking stream with us, but he got sick a few days ago and hasn't fully recovered.

"Want some Tylenol?" I suggest, reaching for the shelf but he shakes his head.

"I already had some not too long ago." He says and I hum.

"Well, how was the stream?" Clay asks, stabbing the cake with his fork.

"You would know, you were watching." Nick points out and Clay laughs.

"Yeah, but I still want to hear how it went for you anyways." He responds.

"The stupid freaking microphone wouldn't work!" I complain. That was so annoying, I'm throwing it out.

"I saw that, do you know why?" He responds, getting up from the chair and walks over to the microphone.

"Not at all, it just doesn't want to work."

"Hmm, what should we do with it then?"

"We could just break it; we can always buy a new one." Nick pipes up.

"You mean I can always just buy a new one?" Clay raises an eyebrow.

"Exactly." Nick smirks and Clay rolls his eyes jokingly.

Silence fills the room, I don't think it's an awkward silence, just one where no one knows what to say... it's an awkward silence.

"So-" I start but get cut off.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do the cooking stream with you, I really wanted to! Stupid sickness." Clay mumbles the last part.

Is he really worrying about that? I don't care that he missed the stream. I wanted him to be there, yes, but I'd rather him be feeling better then force himself into streaming.

"It's okay, really." I say softly and Nick nods in agreement.

He puts his head into his hands, "It's not. I could've just done it regardless of being sick." He whines, pulling at his hair a bit.

"Don't be silly, it's just a stupid little birthday stream, it's not the end of the world." I laugh and he looks up, still looking a bit sad.

"I'll make it up to you." He responds and I shake my head.

I can't tell if he's only upset of it because his sickness is affecting him or if he's actually upset about it. He's given me the best birthday ever, I mean, he literally organised a photoshoot for us and not to mention the presents I received from the both of them.

On the opposite side of the counter, I lean forward and grab his hands. He looks up at me and I give him a look as if to say are you serious.

"Clay, you gave me the best birthday ever. You organised a literal photoshoot for us, not many people can say they've done that before, let alone for free." I say, squeezing his hands a little.

"Okay." He responds and I smile.

"Good." I let go of his hands and lean off the counter.

"George is right Clay, you shouldn't beat yourself up about this." Nick adds.

"Yeah, I guess so." He sighs, pushing his hair back.

"Enough moping, the birthday boy wants to watch a movie and you should be resting." I grin.

"I'm in, but it better not be something stupid." Nick responds, running over to the couch and sitting in his usual spot. I've learnt that almost every movie I like, Nick thinks it's stupid.

"Who do you take me for Sap?" I call with a laugh.

"So, what are you choosing?" Clay asks.

"Something stupid obviously." I smirk and he laughs.

"Happy birthday George."

"Thanks Clay."

"HURRY UP!"
———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one and have a good day/night