The foot raised. The foot landed. The foot slipped. Good ending (Crimeboys)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language and/or sensitive scenes
-
Side note — This is the good ending of the 'The foot raised. The foot landed. The foot slipped' aka the one where Tommy dies (I'm sorry)
This continues almost straight on from the ending of the original
Requested by BritishMenSupremacy
-
Warnings — Drowning and emetophobia (only quickly)
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Wilbur Soot, Philza, Ranboo and Slimecicle
—————————————————————
The desperation for air overwhelms him, and he doesn't spare a second thought to open his mouth, and take a deep breath in. The water infiltrates his lungs almost immediately and did nothing to help his need of air. He tries to remain calm, though his head races with panic. Well, panic that his mind can't seem to comprehend.

But there's a voice that his mind does seem to comprehend. It's as if Wilbur's voice filtered through Tommy's own thoughts. It's not Wilbur's usual calm and comforting voice, this voice is full of anguish. The voice screams and rips through the owner's throat.

Wilbur screams his name, and though it's in pain rather than love, Tommy smiles and holds on to it as the last beat of his heart falls silent.

-

Wilbur screams. He screams the only name that means something to him. He screams for Tommy. He screams in horror. And he screams for his brother.

As his brother crashes through the ice, Wilbur screams. Wilbur felt his heart sink with his brother. He felt bile rise up his throat as commotion went on around him. Yells from his other friends that he can't seem to remember. He can't think. He doesn't know where he is- but he knew where his brother is.

His heart pounds- he cries. Tommy. Tommy. Tommy. Tommy.

His mind circles. He gasps in pain. Not physical. But it hurts all the same. He can't. He can't. He can't.

He hears yelling and- and- Tommy!

Wilbur tumbles forward. His legs move before his mind. His legs move and tumble towards his heart. He needs- he needs.. needs...

He takes another step forward. He can faintly hear voices. He can feel wetness on his cheeks. He can feel, he can hear, he can see, but he can't think. He takes another wobbly step forward.

The ice- his heart- his brother. He needs them- he needs Tommy.

Tommy. Tommy. Tommy. Tommy. Tommy. Tommy.

He steps forward again. He's no longer on the ground. It's slippery. Cold. Wet.

There's a yank. He's being pulled back. He screams. He fights. He twists. Someone's- someone's there- pulled. He's being taken. Tommy! No- Tommy isn't back- Tommy's forward. Tommy's forward. Tommy's forward. Tommy's forward.

"LET ME GO!" Wilbur screams. He screams. He screams. He needs Tommy. He needs to go. He needs to move forward. They need to let go. He tries to get out of the person's grip- who's there- he doesn't care. Tommy. Tommy.

He throws himself forward. He's released. There's yelling. He screaming- not yelling. Other people- who? he doesn't remember- maybe friends? Doesn't matter. Tommy!

Wilbur runs. Wilbur runs and he's on the ice- it's slippery- the ice is cracking but Tommy's in there. He needs Tommy- his heart.

His names being called... what's his name- he doesn't know. Tommy. He needs Tommy- nothing else matters. He stumbles forward, slipping on the ice. Tommy!

There's the hole! Tommy slipped- he fell through. He must follow. Save his heart- Tommy! He needs Tommy.

He takes a deep breath. He jumps. He doesn't think. He- Tommy! Tommy- it's cold.