Lost (ClingyDuo)

This oneshot may contain Inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — This is based off MCC 28
-
Warnings — none
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit and Tubbo (minor characters: Jack Manifold, Illumina and GeeNelly)
——————————————————————
Tommy POV
TEAL TURKEYS TAKE THE CROWN

I slowly sink into my chair, my hands covering my face. I was so fucking close. You've got to be kidding me.

I tug my hair in frustration as my team shares encouraging messages with one another which pisses me off. I could've won for us. If I just had better aim and didn't get hit, we could've won. I messed it all up.

I remove my hands from my hair, choosing to instead, lean my head down on the desk with a bang.

Deep breaths.

I glance up to the monitor and sit back up into the cameras view, looking over towards chat whose sending positive messages and then back to the game. My frown turns into a slight smile when I see Toby's Minecraft character in front of mine, trying to comfort me with punches.

"I have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don't expect to be forgiven." I say to the team, moving away from Tubs and wondering around the map.

"You're not!" Jack responds, sounding far away from his mic.

It causes a laugh out of me as I know he doesn't mean it. "I hate a bow- I hate bows! I hate bows!" I exclaim in all honesty, feeling a tad less stressed about losing

"I think those ones are a little bit harder to aim with because like- I was aiming way too high." GeeNelly agrees as I begin to fake cry with autotune to make it sound even better.

God I'm just so disappointed that we didn't win. It would've been so cool to win the last MCC for Season two. "I'm so upset." I whine, turning the autotune off after I finish.

"Thank you, Rudy, for the forty months." I thank a sub and continue to walk around with Toby following me around as I pause on one of the islands.

I deafen myself on the team discord call, "Guys- please- my merch goes away in sixteen hours. Please pity check out Tommyinnit.store. If the website will even load." I cry, as the website just shows a white blank screen with the loading symbol.

The website loads soon after and I scroll through, showing the chatters the different items and telling them to pity-buy it from me. I can hear slight punching noises from the game, Toby probably, trying to cheer me up from evidently losing.

I close the tab and click back onto Minecraft. I get greeted with Toby's character in front of me, staring at me. It's nice to know that he's trying to cheer me up. He knows me a little too well.

-

"Boys," I start, ready to end stream. "What a great season."

I would've ended a bit after the end of MCC but Scott along with the mods and admins, had messaged us to not leave as they had a surprise for us. We got teleported to the credits for season two. Everyone who has ever been in MCC were featured in it along with those who helped make MCC.

"Guys, that was one of the most fun MCC's I've ever had. That was so sick." I say to my team who 'aww' in response. "That was so sick." I repeat.

"I'm going to deafen but that was great." I say, accidently talking over Illumina.

I pull up the discord call, ready to deafen and say a finale goodbye to chat but I notice that Toby just joined our call.

Jack seems to notice too as he welcomes Toby before he even speaks.