Nick, do it (Georgenotfound)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — Based off the 'Sapnap hit George' scenario, from Dreams Twitter Space (21/10/22)
-

Warning(s) — Drinking and light Assault (Slap)
-
Content Creators — Dream, George, Sapnap, KarlJacobs and Punz
—————————————————————
Dream POV
"Give me a reason." Nick says bluntly. George raises an eyebrow, clearly confused and Nick's clearly intoxicated.

George, Punz, Karl and I have been hanging in Punz's room, calmly this time around instead of absolute chaos. George and I have been sitting together on the couch, talking about whatever comes to mind. We had just been talking about tomorrow's events at Twitchcon before Nick walked up to us, from where he was previous standing with Punz. Karl's sitting on the armrest of the couch, he's been on his phone for the past half an hour, looking up occasionally to show George and I something. 

"Give you a reason for what?" George straightens up, knitting his eyebrows.

"I've been.. I've been itching this whole trip to just slap the shit out of you. Give me a reason. Give me a reason to do it." Nick repeats, his hands twitching in irritation.

I knew it wasn't the best idea to have alcohol, but I couldn't say no to Sap. He's been excited about us all being together, and what better way to celebrate than with alcohol? His words, not mine. George and I haven't even touched the alcohol let alone have some; we both don't feel like having massive hangovers in the morning. Karl and Punz only had a cup, the both of them being careful with the amount their drinking. Nick though, he's had at least four cups, but he could've had more while I wasn't watching.

Karl and Punz are now watching the, potential fight, as well. I end up locking eyes with Karl, who sends me a look of what's happening, but I can only shrug, as I have the same amount of idea as them.

"What do you mean?" George asks, looking extremely taken back.

"This whole time... I've been itching for a reason. Give me a reason George." Nick says, confirming his previous words and taking a step forward.

George uncrosses his legs; a smug expression washes over him. George looks over at me, "Clay, don't let him hurt me." He points his finger at me.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I swear to God, if he encourages Nick...

"Nick, do it." he antagonises Nick, who looks so ready to slap the shit out of him.

Well, Fuck.

Punz approaches Nick so he's closer to him, not too close but close enough that he'd be able to grab him if something happened. Karl's trying to talk Nick out of it, while also glaring at George for encouraging him. What am I supposed to do?

As Nick comes closer, I half-stand, pushing him back with one hand.

SLAP

The hotel room falls silent. The only thing left to be heard is the ringing echo of the slap George has just received. My eyes widen along with Punz's. He's quick to snap himself out of shock; he grabs Nick's arm, pulling him away from scene to calm him down. Karl's already jumped into action as well, taking a seat down next to George and asking whether he's okay. Although, I don't hear an answer come from George.

I turn to look at the two. Honestly, you wouldn't even think he just got the shit slapped out of him. He has his head back, wearing an exasperated smile and he's laugh with the same tone, shaking his head in disbelief.

"George, you okay?" I try, hoping to gain his attention but it doesn't work. He's staring at the ceiling, still smiling and laughing away. If it were anyone else here right now, they would've thought he's insane. Luckily, I'm here and not someone else. I look to Karl, who's obviously thinking the same thing.