oh. (Tubbo)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — Based on the Prank call Tommy did on Tubbo on his YouTube stream
-
Warnings — Self depreciating thoughts
-
Content Creators — Tubbo, Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit
——————————————————————
Tubbo POV
"Hey guys. I'm just going to take a small break; I need a breather." I announce to those in the Tubnet office.

For the past few hours, we've been trying to fix up all the small glitches and we've been coding new things for Tubnet. It's hard work so having breaks now and then isn't something new to us working in here.

When being on computers for hours at a time it isn't uncommon to get headaches either, which is why we keep a cabinet in the kitchen that has tons of Tylenol, which is where I'm heading now.

As I make my way to the kitchen, my phone buzzes in my pocket. I quickly take it out and the first thing I see is Tommy's profile picture. He's facetiming me. I quickly press the green button and wait for him to pop up as I continue walking.

"Hello." I say a few seconds after the facetime starts.

"Hey mate." He responds with a more serious tone- not in his usual Tommyinnit fashion.

"What's up?" I ask, my eyes flickering up and down to make sure I don't walk into anything.

"Um, no- how are you? how are you?" He responds, seemingly side-tracking from what he wants to say.

"I'm good.. I'm just in office, chilling."

"Are you like- standing up or anything?" He asks, making me a bit anxious.

"I'm standing up."

"Could you just sit down for a minute?"

I look around for somewhere to sit and there just so happens to be a bench close to me. I take a seat down on the bench. "Okay? What's up?"

I stare down at my phone, watching as he moves the camera away from his face and back.

Is he alright? He's acting weird and seems more serious and down. Has something happened that I don't know about?

"Um- basically, so you know how I like- I haven't recorded as many videos with you recently?" He starts.

"Yeah?" I reply, skeptically.

We haven't recorded as many videos together the past week or two because I've been busy with Tubnet, but I have streamed with him a bit to make up for it.

After a few seconds of silence, he finally responds, "Um- oh shit- one sec my mum's calling." he says before muting his mic.

He turns his phone camera up so I can't see him although I can still see the top of his head. I'm a little confused because if his mum is calling him wouldn't he hang up on me to answer her?

He unmutes, "Sorry sorry, it's uhm- I probably.. don't want to do another one with you if that's cool?" He drops the bomb slowly, unlike ripping off a bandaid.

My heart sinks, or at least it feels like it. I thought maybe he was just acting all serious as a joke and then he'd hit me with something stupid, but no, of course that wasn't it.

"Uh yeah- that's fine man." I say, trying to keep up a neutral tone rather than a sad one.

I don't want him to feel bad is this is what he really wants. Plus, I don't know the full story, maybe he's been receiving hate or something like that, that involves me?

My eyes flicker around the room before looking back at him. I stay silent waiting for the reasonable explanation I'm hoping for.

"Well, it's just because I-I keep doing videos with Wilbur- whenever I invite Wilbur he says 'Is Tubbo there?' and I say 'yeah' and he's like- 'no, I don't want to.'" He explains.