Tattoos (DTQ)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — This is based off what Dream said in his space (24/11/22)
-
Warnings — Needles and anxiety

Content Creators — Georgenotfound, Quackity, Dream and Sapnap
——————————————————————

Quackity POV
"And then I- George?" I pause mid-sentence, noticing that George isn't paying attention and is instead staring at the wall in front of us.

I can tell he's nervous. He's seemingly zoned out, chewing his nails and bouncing his leg fast. We all tried to reassure him it would be fine on the way here, but I knew it wouldn't stop him from being nervous about it.

"George?" I repeat as he didn't seem to hear me the first time. "You okay man?" I ask, tapping his shoulder gently as to not scare him.

"Hmm?" He blinks, moving his attention from the wall to me. "Oh- yeah. I'm fine. Sorry." He mumbles, lowering his hand to his lap and wiping it on his pants.

We had convinced him to do matching tattoos with us, though he was extremely hesitant and still is. We told him that we'd be by his side while he got it- which is true, but it didn't seem to lower his nerves. Right now, Nick and Clay are getting their matching '123' tattoos done together before we do our matching tattoos altogether.

"It's okay to be nervous- hell I am too. But I promise you there is nothing, nothing, to worry about." I try to reassure, making an X gesture to prove my point.

"Yeah, I know. But what if they mess it up? What if I get an infection from it? Or what if I just don't like it?" He asks and I hum softly.

There are risks to getting tattoos, but we're not taking too big of one as we aren't getting anything to big or fancy. We're all getting a simple letter that corresponds to the beginning of our user in the same locations. So, I'll be getting a Q in the same location Nick would get an S. Same for all of us.

"I'm sure they won't. It's only a simple tattoo, a small one too. And if you don't like it, we can always get it removed." I reply and he looks at me questionably.

"We?" He asks, repeating what I had said.

I nod, "It wouldn't be matching tattoos if someone from the group didn't have it. I'm sure Nick and Clay would say the same." I smile and he does to, but his drops a few seconds after.

"George if you really don't want to do it then we don't have to. None of us will mind." I keep up a soft smile. He looks back at me and shakes his head.

"No. No- I want to- want to do it. I'm just a bit nervous." He sighs, pushing his hair back in a useless effort as it just falls back into place.

"We could go for a walk?" I suggest but he shakes his head.

"It's fine. They'll be done in a minute anyways." He responds, beginning to bounce his leg again.

I nod and he turns his head to face the window. I get off the couch, "I'm gonna go check on tweedledee and tweedledumb." I joke and instantly regret it as I say it. "Fuck that was so unfunny. Forget I said anything." I laugh and he does too.

"Tell them that I hate them." He laughs and I give him a thumbs up.

I walk past the front desk and over enter the private room Sap and Clay are getting their tattoos in. Nick is sitting on the chair getting his tattoo done while Clay's sitting on the chairs to the side, holding a tissue to his wrist.

Clay notices me as I shut the door, greeting me with a wave and patting the seat next to him.

"Hey, how's it going?" I ask quietly as I take a seat next to him.

"Pretty good. I got mine done first because Nick was being a pussy." He chuckles quietly, moving the tissue up slightly from the tattoo to show it. The numbers 123 are written along his up-turned left wrist.

"That looks awesome." I say and he nods in agreement, covering the tattoo back up.

"Thanks. How's George?" He asks.

"Uh- he's not going to well. He wants to get the tattoo but he's really nervous. He also wants you to know what he "hates you"" I finger quote.

He holds back a laugh, "Sounds like him. Has he been anxious this whole time?" he asks and I nod my head side to side in a 'kind of' response.

"At the beginning when we first got here, he seemed fine but once you guys went in, all that went out the window." I explain.

"Do you want me to go out and talk to him?"

"No- no it's okay. But is there something I can do to help him? Or- you know what I mean."

"Umm, I'm not sure. Nick?" Clay calls Nick's name.

Nick looks over his shoulder to the both of us, being careful to not move his wrist. "Oh, hey Q. What's up?"

"George is anxious to say the least. Is there any way to calm him down?" Clay answers for me.

"Uhm. Maybe just give him a hug? Distracting him might also be a good idea. We don't want him to work himself up to the point he'll be sick." He suggests.

"Yeah, okay I'll do that. How long till you guys finish up?" I ask and Clay shrugs.

"Not long. Maybe another five minutes?" The tattoo artist pipes up.

"Alright, thank you." I say and head back to George, saying bye to Nick and Clay as I close the door on my way out.

I smile at the person sat behind the front desk as I sit back down next to George. He's still bouncing his leg but I can tell he's trying to distract himself by being on his phone.

"How you holding up?" I ask, causing him to jump slightly.

"Christ- good." He answers, swiping off messages and turning his phone off.

"They'll be done in around five minutes or less." I say and he hums, becoming increasingly more nervous.

I wrap my arm around his shoulders, bringing him in closer. He startles at first but relaxes into the touch.

"Can you- I don't know- can you sit with me when I get it?" He asks shyly.

"Of course. I'll even give you my hand to squeeze." I tease with a grin to which he rolls his eyes with a groan.

"That would be nice." He mumbles.
————————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one!