Halloween (Ranboo)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note - I'm aware there were many more people there, I was only looking at Aimsey's and Ranboo's Instagram photos and did the cc's I know. There is no shipping in this oneshot.
-

Warning(s) — none
-
Content Creators — Ranboo, Aimsey, Guqqie, Kristen and Philza, Niki Nihachu, Tommyinnit and Smajor
—————————————————————
Ranboo POV
"So?" I ask, stepping out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, turning around to show off my Halloween costume.

I'm wearing a white undone button up shirt with blood splattered onto it, a crop-top, black pants, crescent moon necklace and a white mask with blood also splattered on it.

"You look amazing Ran!" Aims smiles, getting off my bed in her own outfit.

They're wearing black pants with suspenders, black undone button up, a collar/tie kind of thing and their usual beanie.

"Thanks, I.. I kind of think so too." I laugh in relief, pushing my hair out of my face.

"We'll be the stars of tonight. " She smirks.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Yep, what time do we have to get to Scott's?"

"Uh.. what time is it?"

"7:23"

"We have to get there at eight, so we have around thirty minutes." I respond, grabbing my heels.

"That's enough time, have you done the eyeliner?" He asks and I pause.

"I knew I was forgetting something." I groan and they laugh.

"Want me to do it for you?" He asks and I nod sheepishly.

"Thanks, you'll probably do a better job than me." I sigh, walking into the bathroom with my heels on.

She follows me in and looks up, "You're even taller with heels, Jesus Christ." He laughs.

"Guess that's what makes me scarier." I return the laugh as they get the eyeliner and eye shadow out of the make-up drawer.

"Can you like- bend down or something?" He asks, struggling to reach me even on his tippy toes.

"Umm," I start, looking around for the stool I usually keep in the bathroom, "Stool!" I exclaim when I land my eyes on it.

I grab it and bring it over in front of the mirror.

"Alright, eyes closed."

I close my eyes, trying not to squint when the wet feeling of the texta touches my eye.

"I will never not hate the feeling of that." I complain when she finishes the eyeliner on both eyes.

"Don't be such a baby." She rolls her eyes jokingly, "Just got to do the eye shadow now."

"Do you know who else is going to be at Scotts?" I ask as the powder touches my eye.

"Guqqie, Kristen and Phil, Niki, Tommy without a doubt and... I think that's all." They respond and I would nod but I don't feel like messing up the eye shadow.

"Alright."

-

I knock on Scott's door with Aimsey by my side. We've made it just on time but I'm pretty sure everyone else is here already.

The door opens, "Hey guys!" Scott greets, moving out of the door frame to let us in.

He's dressed up as Merida from Brave, fake boobs and everything.