I'm not? (Wilbur Soot)

Side Note — This oneshot is an aftermath of 'I met Logan Paul in real life..' Tom Simons vlog.
-
Warning(s) — Self-doubt and anxiety
-
Content Creators — Wilbur Soot, Tommyinnit and Logan Paul
—————————————————————
Wilbur POV
"Let's go and get some ice-cream, come on." I say softly to Tommy, giving his shoulder a comforting squeeze.

"Come on." I push gently, holding my hand out for his to take

"Let's go get ice cream." he repeats, taking my hand and I help pull him up.

It hurts how upset he is. I should've known this would've been a bad idea. Logan isn't a good person like Tommy, Tommy's the sweetest kid you'll ever meet. Maybe- maybe Logan was right. Maybe I'm not a good brother but I can still make it up to him.

I hold his hand as we walk down the street to the nearest ice-cream shop, it being Tommy's favourite.

"Would they have given me ice cream in there?" Toms asks innocently, voice slight hoarse. God Logan fucked up.

"They wouldn't- they wouldn't give you ice-cream in there." I respond, adjusting the bag of candy canes in my other hand. The bag of candy canes Logan was supposed to buy for Tommy.

"Logan- Logan just kept saying things." He mumbles as he goofily walks.

"Yeah, he likes to talk." I joke half-heartedly to get him to cheer up, although it doesn't seem to work. Why can't I cheer him up? The ice-cream has to work. He loves ice-cream.

Tommy lifts the toy Logan won him from the claw machine and swings it a bit like he's going to throw it. I don't blame him but I know he'd regret it so I stop him.

"No- no keep that." I say, putting an arm in front of it.

"Okay," he nods weakly, "can you hold it though? I don't really want to... "

"Sure thing Toms." I smile and take the toy from his hand. The toy that he didn't even want to begin with. The toy Logan forced him to have and Tommy's to much of a people-pleaser to say no. I push it down into the kingdom of sweets bag that we bought the candy canes from, as well as the camera.

The rest of the walk is in a comforting silence, but I can't help but keep rethinking what Logan said. It's dumb. I know Logan's a dick and what he said- what anything he says isn't true. He just wanted to get on my nerves but, was he right? Am I really that bad of a brother to Tommy? Would Tommy be better off with someone like Logan? Who am I kidding of course he wouldn't but what about George? Would Tommy be better off with him?

"Will?" Tommy's voice drags me from my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah? Sorry Toms. What's up?" I respond and he points to the shop beside us. The ice-cream shop. I thought it was a much longer walk.

"Go crazy." I laugh lightly, and I can tell he's forgotten completely about Logan as he looks at all the different flavours and toppings.

Eventually, when he seems to know what he wants, I walk in after him. "What would you like Tom?" I reach for my wallet.

"Um, just a large cup of cotton candy with gummy bears... please." He says and I nod. I highly doubt that he's going to finish that whole thing, so I'll just get a small cup of whatever flavour I choose as I'm going to end up eating his.

It doesn't take long before we're at the front of the line. "Hi, what can I get you two today?" The woman at the counters smile is bright.

"Hi, just a large cup of cotton candy with gummy bears and- uh, a small cup of blueberry. Thanks." I order, half pointing at the flavours I say.