Peanut Allergy (Quackity)

Side note — I don't have a peanut allergy, all the information's from the internet.
-
Warning(s) — Allergic reaction and Emetophobia
-
Content Creators — Quackity, Wilbur Soot, Karl Jacobs, Jack Manifold, Georgenotfound and Niki Nihachu
—————————————————————
Quackity POV
"Can I take your order?" The waitress asks, holding a small notebook and pen in her hand.

"Uh," Jack stutters, looking to us for an answer and we nod. "I believe so, I'll get a small margarita thanks." He finishes.

The waitress nods and jots it down before looking around the table for the next person to order. Karl speaks up, ordering a small pepperoni pizza, then Wilbur gets French toast, George with pancakes, Niki with an eggs Benedict and I get a cheeseburger with a side of fries.

Once she's got it all written down, she looks up with a smile and asks if we're getting any drinks. Since there's six of us, we order a table of water so it's not too complicated. She leaves not long after and when she does, I raise an eyebrow at George.

"What?" He asks.

"Pancakes?" I answer questionably. It's lunch time, not breakfast.

"Leave me alone, I'm a picky eater." He explains, chuckling by the end.

Obviously, I know this. He's always been weird with food, preferring to not eat when he's at someone else's house and stuff, which I get. It would be awkward to keep denying food you're being offered because of it not being appetizing to you but, I always make sure he knows that it's fine and that I just want him to eat something when he's 'round.

"Excuses, excuses." I joke and he knows I don't mean anything by it as he laughs lightly.

We continue talking until the food comes. We talk a bit about future streams and videos but mostly non-work-related stuff. Like, George is expecting his VISA to be accepted soon, although he's trying to keep his hope to a minimum as he knows how this always ends up. Wilbur mentions how he might be doing a tour with his band soon, going around all of England. Niki shows us pictures of different tattoo ideas she's had in mind. Karl and Jack ramble about the new anime they've both gotten into, and I talk about meeting up with some of my old friends.

"Margarita and pepperoni pizzas?" The same waiter from before speaks up, startling a few of us who didn't see her coming. Jack and Karl both raise a hand and help the waiter place the pizzas in front of them.

The waiter walks back to the counter and comes back with the rest of the food on a tray. She passes out the meals, somewhat remembering whose is whose.

-

"Does anyone want to do a Jack box stream with me tomorrow? I think Nick and Tommy might be joining." Karl asks as we eat our food.

"I can, I haven't got anything planned." I say before taking another bite out of my burger.

"Can't sorry, I've got a band thing on." Wilbur replies sounding slightly guilty, but Karl waves his hand with a smile.

"I should be able to." George agrees, dipping a bit of pancake into the ice-cream jar.

"Same." Jack agrees in between bites.

"Sorry Karl, I've got plans." Niki says softly and Karl tells her not to worry about it.

"Alright, cool, cool. I'm thinking 4pm?" He looks between Jack, George and me.

"Should be alright." I nod and the others do too.

We continue to eat in silence for a few minutes before Wilbur pipes up excitedly.