Pancakes (Tubbo)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — Happy Birthday Tubbo!
-
Warnings — None
-
Content Creators — Tubbo and Tommyinnit (slight mention of other CCs)
——————————————————————
Tubbo POV
I roll onto my back, looking up the ceiling as I groan and rub my eyes to wake myself up. I glance to where I placed my phone on the nightstand before I fell asleep and reach for it, getting a tight hold on it before bringing over to me.

I tap the screen and my wallpaper flashes on, along with a lot of notifications from Twitter and messages. I look disappointingly at the happy birthday messages from some of my friends.

I'm not not happy about it being my birthday. I love my birthday along with like- everyone else in the world. But this year I'm not able to celebrate it with any of my friends. Some aren't even in the country and those who are, have before-Christmas plans with their families or it's too long of a drive.

Like- last year, Tommy had come over around lunch time and slept over for the night, since it's a three-hour driver from his parents' house to here and they went home after dropping him off. This year we were planning to do the same, but his parents made them plans and with how long it takes to get here, he wouldn't make it in time. This makes me thankful that he only lives less than an hour away these days.

I hate that my birthdays so close to Christmas.

I unlock my phone with my password as the FaceID wouldn't recognise me. I head to twitter first, my notification box overflowing with notifications, which isn't out of the ordinary. There are heaps of replies from fans, wishing me happy birthday and calling me old which- rude. Most of my friends have replied too, also wishing me happy birthday and other strange things.

"Well, that's enough twitter for today." I mutter under my breath, closing twitter and heading to messages.

I open the app with at least 20 more notifications than I had last night. Most of the messages are birthday messages from Tommy, Freddie, Ranboo, Will, Aims, ect. I smile as I open them, responding to them with either a thank you or an insult in response to their insult.

I turn my phone off and chuck it to the side of my bed before rolling out of it. I stand up straight and hold my hands together behind my head, stretching and hearing my back pop slightly.

I look into the mirror and quickly ruffle my hair, fixing it from its bedhead look. In my pajamas, I leave my room and head downstairs slowly.

When I reach the bottom floor, Lani's watching Netflix with a plate of pancakes with whipped cream and syrup.

"Hey." I say with a groggy voice from only waking up moments before. I quickly jump over the couch and sit down next to her.

"Hey, happy birthday." she greets, quickly pausing the show she's watching before turning to me. She's finished one and a half of her pancakes that's clearly evident on her face, specifically around her mouth.

"Thanks. Pancakes?" I question and she smiles, pointing to the kitchen- which really should've been obvious.

"Mum's still making more and there's a few different types of toppings as well." She responds, pressing play on the show again and taking her attention back to that.

I nod and head into the kitchen, where- as she said- mum is still making more pancakes. I'm definitely not going to eat that much, maybe three at best but not like- 10.

"Morning." I smile with a yawn, now standing beside her next to the stove.

"Oh! Happy birthday Toby. Pancakes?" She startles before offering to which I nod, grabbing a plate from the cabinet.