I was (Wilbur Soot)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — Based off of Sam and Colby's video: 'This is why we believe... (w/Georgenotfound & Wilbur Soot)'
-
Warning(s) — Ghosts/spirits, mentions of the dead and panic attack
-
Content Creator — Wilbur Soot, Georgenotfound, Sam and Colby
—————————————————————
Wilbur Soot
"That, to me sounded most like the voice and that came from this side." Sam says, pointing to the room I'm currently walking into, with the flashlight in hand. And he's right, the voice that we had been hearing sounded a lot like it came from the side with the corridor.

I shine the light down the corridor and a sound of fear leaves my mouth. For a split-second I saw something move, as soon as my flashlight shines light to the left, not on the staircase that leads up but the hallway leading to a room further down supposedly. The figure was dark, tall and blurry due to the lighting and lack of glasses.

Was something actually there? Or was I seeing things? Because that's definitely possible considering the circumstances, but so is actually seeing a spirit or ghost.

"oooo no." I say slowly, the others already had gotten up as soon as they heard my gasp.

I haven't looked away from the spot it- or not it'- had moved away from. I'm keeping my eyes directly on the spot in case something moves again. In the corner of my eye, I see Sam come in beside me, having the camera in front of his face.

A few 'what?'s thrown around from the others.

"What did you just see?" Sam asks. I slowly raise my arm and point towards where I thought I saw a figure move.

"Right at the end of that corridor. I saw something move." I retract my hand, bringing it to my face as the others gasp slightly.

"No, you did not." Colby gasps, and I turn my head to look at him. He's still in the room with red walls because there isn't enough room in here.

"I'm not wearing my glasses, but the light was completely still." I gesture to my face where the glasses aren't perched. "You see-"

"Oh! there's a bird!" George gasps from beside me but back against the wall, shining his light on a bird flying around in the corridor. "I think- wait-"

"No no no no no." I blurt out. I know what he's implying but I swear it wasn't a bird. I would have known if I saw a bird. "It was- it was big- it wasn't that. I can promise you." I laugh the last words.

"It wasn't the bird?" Sam asks for clarification.

"It wasn't the bir d." I clarify, shaking my head. "It was tall, it was like tough- it was basically- what I'm saying is it was attached to the floor." I struggle to find the right words. "My- I'mmmmm" I end in a hum, inching towards the door beside me.

"Can you describe it? like-" Sam goes to expand on the question but I cut him off.

"I- no- I didn't really make it out. I haven't got my glasses on. It was just something moved," I gesture to the corridor, "Like- it didn't really move-like-okay-" I move to where I was standing where I saw it to give visual representation. "I was just stood here; I saw something move. It was attached to the floor. I saw something move and then it was just- gone." I explain, a smile of disbelief on my face.

"Noooo way. Is that the first thing you've ever seen like that before?" He asks.

"Yeah." I laugh weakly.

Colby breaks out into a 'oh my god' while Sam holds out 'Yooo!' excitedly.

"That's fucking crazy." Sam comments and I nod.