Beaker (Badlinu)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — Based off the video 'We Went Back To School' on the Tom Simons channel
-
Warning(s) — Emetophobia
-
Content Creators — Badlinu, Tommyinnit, Wilbur Soot, Slimecicle, James Marriott, Ranboo and Billzo
——————————————————————
Badlinu POV
"Freddie." James calls my name after all the others had their goes of identifying what's in their beakers.

"Yeah?"

"On to you, finally." James sighs, playing an annoyed teacher for the video.

I drop my gaze from him to the beaker with God knows what in it. The colour is a dark green/brown, with lumpy bits in it that could be chopped onion.

I hesitantly reach for the beaker, the god-awful looking beaker. I bring it closer as well as leaning in closer to it, pulling the cork off the top.

"Lumpy, eh?" Tommy comments as I lift it to my nose.

I place the beaker back down, a thud from the glass. I lean my head back, with a sigh.

"Let me smell, can I sm-" Wilbur asks in a quiet voice. I willingly hold the beaker up to his nose.

"It's kinda nice." I lie, a grin on my face when he jumps out of his chair.

"OOH- FUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUK." Will gags, moving far away from the beaker.

It's fucking vile.

"Wait, lemme smell it." Tommy says, getting up and walking over to me. He leans down and moves away, bringing his elbow to his nose while gagging. "WHAT THE FUCK, MAN."

I chuckle quietly as they continue to whine about the smell.

"I've gotta get a hit of this! I'm the bad kid, now!" Charlie says, grabbing the beaker from my hand to which I grab it back.

"Oi no, fuck off pussyhole, that's mine!" I insult as he turns around coughing.

"You've gotta pour it out, you've gotta pour it out man." Wilbur says as he comes up behind me and places a hand on my shoulder with Tom in following.

I push the small glass cup to the centre of the table and pour some of the concoction into it.

"Oh cheesus." Charlie comments as chunks pour into the small cup.

"Just drink it, man!" Tommy exclaims.

"I really don't want to and shut up, you're not the one who has to drink whatever this is.." I joke, raising the cup to my lips.

I drink the smallest amount possible, making sure to not get the (possible) onion in my mouth. I consider the taste for a moment, smacking my lips together dramatically for show while everyone else makes sounds of disgust.

It's not exactly horrible, well not as much as I thought it would be. Coffee is the strongest ingredient in it, making it tolerable.

"Coffee." I answer.

"Correct." James responds.

There's still one more ingredient. I know it's onion as I previously thought but it would be boring if I just said the answer.

"I need one of the lumpy bits." I say my thought aloud. I pour the drink in the small cup back into the beaker.

"AWW, FREDDIE MAN!" Tommy whines in disgust.

I pour some of the lumpy bits back into the cup, placing the beaker to the left of me. I swivel the cup closer to me and pick up the onion with my fingers.