Catboo (Ranboo)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Warnings — none
-
Content Creators — Ranboo, Aimsey, Tommyinnit, Billzo and Badlinu
——————————————————————
Ranboo POV
"I- just why?" I sigh, face palming at the situation in front of me.

"Merry Christmas?" Aims responds, uncertain of his own words.

"There's still like- twenty days until Christmas!"

"It's an early present!"

I stare at the kitten tucked in Bill's arms, who's sitting cross legged on the carpet with Aims, Freddie, Bill and Tommy.

Do I want to keep the kitten? Yes. Do I find her absolutely adorable? Yes. But they know we can't look after her when Freddie and I travel, which we do a lot. Otherwise, we'd have at least five of them.

"Freddie, what will we do with her when we travel?" I try to reason, just wanting what's best the kitten that's now sleeping in Bill's arms.

"I can look after your pussy!" Tommy pipes up. Since they walked in, I could tell Tommy took an immediate liking to her, making sure to stay close to Bill so he could pet her.

They only arrived around five-ten minutes ago. Freddie and I had been watching TV when the three of the barged into the house with the kitten. Freddie had apparently been in on it the whole time.

I had told them that I wanted to have an animal- well a cat around the house. I love cats but taking care of them when we tend to travel to different countries a lot wouldn't work out. I especially told them that.

"Please don't refer to her as that," I groan, "but yes I suppose you could."

"See it'll all work out!" Aims laughs, gesturing for me to sit down with them.

I take the offer and sit down in the circle that's been formed.

"Here, she's yours." Bill says, carefully passing the kitten over to me.

I reach my arms out, taking her gently out of his hands and into my lap. The kitten is pretty thin and looks like the average black cat, minus the white spots. She's only small and I believe she's only a few weeks old. There's a bag the three brought with them that contains her kitten food, play equipment along with other essentials.

"So... what's her name?" Freddie asks, all of them now waiting for an answer.

Hmm... what would be a good name for her? Well, she is black and white- and it isn't coincidence on why they bought her for me.

"Catboo!" I declare her name as, with a burst of laughter at the end.

"That is the worst name ever!" Tommy argues, gasping offendedly.

"What would you have named her then?" I ask, raising an eyebrow in his direction.

"I would name her after me! Catinnit or Tommycat- no, definitely Catinnit." he responds, crossing his arms.

"Pfft- Catinnit sounds terrible- Catboo is one hundred percent better." I argue back.

"Oh yeah yeah whatever." He rolls his eyes with a frown.

"You can be her god father if you like Tommy." I make the decision with a sigh.

"Fuck yeah! Let's goooo!" He celebrates, fist-bumping the air.

"I'm the uncle then!" Aimsey says quickly, before Bill or Freddie even attempt to say the same thing.

"Dickhead- fine I'll be..." he contemplates, "the aunt."

"What am I then?!" Freddie sputters, waving his arms about.

"The mum." Aims laughs, her phone out taking pictures of the kitten and me.

"Why do I have to be the mum? Why can't Ran be the mum?" He questions but no one gives him an answer besides laughter.

I look down at the kitten as she yawns, waking up from her sleep.

"Hello." I coo, raising her up so her face is to mine.

She reaches out her front legs, placing her paws down on my cheeks gently, licking the tip of my nose. "Aww. Aren't you cute?" I say, bringing her to my chest as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"So...?" Freddie drawls, a smirk on his face.

"You have to find a new roommate. She deserves her own room and there's no other room in the house besides yours. She's going to have a better room then Patches." I joke, although I probably will make a small room for her somewhere in the house. There are lots of cool different secret places we keep finding around the house.

"Haha very funny." He rolls his eyes.
————————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's quite short. Leave a request if you have one!