Theme Tunes

This oneshot may contain Inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Wilbur Soot, Tubbo, Philza, Ranboo, Dream, Georgenotfound, Sapnap, Karl Jacobs, Quackity and Niki Nihachu
—————————————————————
Tommy POV
"What do you think your theme tunes would be?" I read out a dono, "Our real-life ones or DreamSMP ones?"

I've invited some of my friends, from the SMP, to do a DreamSMP Q&A on my stream. I have Will, Toby, Phil, Ranboo, Dream, George, Sapnap, Karl, Q and Niki. So far the questions have all been good ones, nothing weird. We've been asked out favourite colours and flowers, our lore and future lore. Some questions aren't really about the DreamSMP but we answer them nonetheless.

"We can do both?" Dream suggests, and the rest of us agree.

"Who wants to go first?" I ask and the call goes quiet.

"You're the host you know-" Ranboo says, and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever Ranboob." I respond, pulling up Spotify, "Lucky for you guys, I've already thought this out." I finish before Ranboo can interrupt.

Next to my streaming playlist, I have a c!Tommy one. It helps get into the character, plus it's just good music. I may have got some inspiration from other c!Tommy playlists that fans have made, but most are songs that I've listened to and have gone; oh, that kind of correlates with my character. But that playlist comes after. I click on my streaming playlist.

"It'll probably be able sisters or something." Wilbur laughs and I pause, with my cursor hovering over the play button for able sisters.

I like directly into the camera with a straight face. I press play on the song.

The call becomes really loud with the wheezes of laughter (especially Dreams). I join in with my own as chat spams 'LMFAO's.

"This would be my real-life theme tune. Imagine if you, chatters, saw me in public and as you walk up to me you just hear this-" I turn the volume up louder.

"I think I'd be terrified and run the other way." Phil cackles. I give an offended look to the camera, slowly shaking my head.

"I agree," I read out from chat and lean into the microphone, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU AGREE CHAT? You know what, Chat, this song is your new favourite song as of now, you will listen to it when you wake up, on your way to school, while eating and while sleeping." I shout then whisper threateningly into the mic.

"Now where was I." I say in a lighter tone, head bobbing to the able sisters that I have playing on loop.

"Your theme tunes?" Karl reminds with a silence laugh, and I nod.

"Why thank you Karl, now my canon theme tune would be..." I start.

I get out of the streaming playlist and go onto the c!Tommy one. There are a lot of songs to choose from... oh! That's probably the most relatable one to my character, plus, I know most the chatters think so too. I did get it from one of their playlist, and saw it in almost all the other ones I looked at.

"There it is. I say, clicking on 'boys will be bugs' by cave town. "Okay, so I think c!Tommy's theme tune would be 'boys will be bugs' by cave town."

I let the song play for a few seconds, chat agreeing with the idea but also wanting to know why I chose it.

"Hmmm why? I can't really explain it chat, but I feel like it would be a bit when I first joined the SMP but then I also feel like it could be throughout the whole thing." I explain. "Would Tubbo be bugs? Of course, Tubbo would be bugs, no one hurts Tubbo on my watch."