Weary (Tommyinnit)

This oneshot may contain Inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — Set after the FNAF stream on Tubbo's channel
-
Warnings — Anxiety
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Tubbo and Eryn
——————————————————————
Tommy POV
"Yeah, I have so many ideas to stream on Origins." Toby adds from the beanbag on the floor. "Do you want to join Eryn? Aimsey and Bill are joining too." he asks Eryn who's in the chair opposite me.

"Uh, maybe. I've been planning on doing a hardcore series, but I can do both." He answers, looking towards me as if to ask permission.

"Hell yeah! You should be an avian like me. It's honestly the best origin." I say and Toby shakes his head furiously, sitting up in the beanbag.

"He is lying. It is absolutely the worst origin there is-"

"Don't listen to him. He's a liar. You know what we do to liars Toby?" he looks at me questionably. "We kill them!" I exclaim, jumping from the chair and onto Toby.

He yelps as I crash into him, both of us sinking into the beanbag. "Ay! Get off me!" he cries with a laugh, fighting back.

"Which is the best origin Tubbo?" I ask threateningly, his neck in my hands.

"Fuckin- fine it's Avian." He sighs and I roll off him.

"Now back to what I was saying. Eryn choose Avian, it's the best origin." I say and he nods slowly.

"Uh huh. Right." he responds sarcastically.

"You know what?" I stand up, walking back to my chair and sitting down. "You don't deserve to be an Avian. Go be a stupid bee, or something why don't ya." I cross my arms, raising my head and looking away.

"Awww is Tom mad?" Eryn teases with a slight laugh along with Toby.

"I'll have you know-" I pause, a little light catching my attention in the corner of my eye.

Fuck. That's the camera light. I'm not still streaming, am I? No surely not. I always double check. And that only happened once. I always double check. Did I double check? I can't remember. But we ended yeah? Pressed the 'end' button and everything. But that's what I thought last time.

My heart rate picks up and it thuds in my ears. I quickly push myself to the centre of the desk, right in front of the middle monitor.

"Tommy?"

I move my mouse side-to-side, turning my computer off sleep mode. My camera still having the little 'on' light on. I speed type my password in and pull up google. I type in Twitch.tv letting the search bar fill in the rest of the URL.

"Toms?"

Come on. Come on.

I sigh in relief when it shows that I'm offline and definitely not streaming. I must've just forgotten to turn my camera off. I reach up and turn the camera off, watching as the on light turns off.

"Tom?" Eryn calls my name with a confused look, along with Toby.

"Uh- yeah? Sorry. I just got a bit panicked when I saw the camera light on. Thought we didn't end stream." I explain, shutting down my computer properly this time 'round.

"Oh yeah no worries, man." Toby smiles but I feel the need to explain further.

"Like- you know when I thought I ended stream after MCC, and I didn't? Since then, I've just been double checking every time- like I'm scared that I might keep streaming by accident, and I might- I don't know- get naked or something on stream without knowing." I give a more in-depth explanation and they both just nod in understanding.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Toby hums, still slowly nodding along.

"I also double check a lot and second guess myself. It just makes us more careful when we end stream which isn't a bad thing." Eryn adds and I guess he's right.

"Yeah that's- that's true." I respond with a sigh. "Alright, I'm hungry. You guys want to go out for lunch?" I ask, standing up and walking to the door, grabbing the handle.

"Sure." They shrug, the both of them getting up and joining me out the door.

"I'm not paying." I state, walking a tiny bit faster than the both of them.
————————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one