Blue meets brown (Crimeboys)

This oneshot may include inappropriate language. If a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side note — There might not be an update next week as I've got exams coming up
For: @BritishMenSupremacy
-
Warnings — Mention of Sexual Assault and panic attacks
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit and Wilbur Soot
—————————————————————
It's all a blur to Wilbur. Only a matter of second ago he had been in the middle of a meet and greet, fans lined up to meet him. Now he's pushing through the crowds of people to reach the other side of the venue.

Though, he does remember the words that led him here, "Tommy's in trouble". Well, not those words exactly but close enough.

His rush and panic seems to be acknowledged by the public as no one dares to approach him and most move out of his way. He knows that Tommy had some of their friends with him last time he checked, but fuck, if only he could remember the event the Blonde has on.

He pushes himself further, he needs to be faster. He needs to reach Tommy. For all he knows the boy could be dying - which is a little dramatic but until he knows otherwise, it's not completely ruled out. Maybe he should've waited a little longer for the security member to tell him the problem; as soon as Wilbur got hold of the location of the boy, he was off.

Wilbur slides around a corner, and there it is. Big double doors with crowds of people entering through. He remembers now, Tommy was supposed to be on a panel for gaming, Wilbur would've attended himself but his meet and greet and the panel clashed. So that means Tommy would've been with... right, Tubbo, Phil, and George. But that doesn't matter, Tommy's in there and needs him.

Wilbur sprints for the double doors, lines of people pushing their way in. "Excuse me! Coming through!" Wilbur pushes through them all, shoving them if he has too. Some grumble and accusing him of pushing in line, but most recognise him and move out of the way to let him through, whether that's because he's well known or because of the panicked look clear on his face, he doesn't know.

He stumbles into the room and breaks from the rest of the line. He looks around for a security guard to lead him to Tommy, but none seem to be around, which, considering that security's very tight here, is weird. There also appears to be no one on stage, which either means something happened to Tommy on stage or before the event even started. Wilbur really hopes it's the latter.

Wilbur's heart pounds in his head and sweat builds up under his hair. He needs to get to Tommy. Fast. He looks around for any place that a security member or even Tommy might be. His eyes finally lock to the very left-hand side of the stage. His eyes widen. Backstage! Of course.

He rushes up the stairs on the opposite side of the stage, running across it to get backstage. A few screams and squeals erupt from the crowd as he runs across the stage, but he didn't spare any time to acknowledge it; his main and only focus is his younger brother.

Once he's made it across the stage, he jumps down the stairs and is immediately greeted with around a dozen security members, at least ten crew members, a few different content creators he's unfamiliar with, but no sign of Tommy.

Wilbur pauses at the bottom the stairs and watches everyone run around. He's sure that the security member said Tommy's here. But... but maybe he heard wrong.

Tears pool in Wilbur's eyes as he grips his hair in frustration. Tommy needs him and he can't even fucking find him. How fucking pathetic is that? He can't get to his brother because he didn't wait long enough to even find out the problem or apparently hear the location right. He was too caught up in his own panic to find the blonde that now he can't even find him at all.