In-laws (DreamTeam)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — This is set after the DreamTeam Christmas streams
Does include Dreamnotfound shipping
Merry late Christmas/December 25th
-
Warnings — None
-
Content Creators — Georgenotfound, Dream and Sapnap
—————————————————————
George POV
"I'm so happy this is finally over." I groan, throwing myself onto the couch full of presents and wrapping paper.

"You could have at least moved the presents before getting on the couch." Clay sighs, grabbing his presents in a heap before dumping them to the floor. "But yes, I agree." He sits down next to me.

After we ended the last DreamTeam Christmas stream on my channel, we had to, unfortunately, clean the kitchen. And one could imagine how long that would've took considering the cookie making along with gingerbread house making that went on.

So, with the help of Sylvee, we got it cleaned around an hour later. It probably would've been quicker if it weren't for us messing around but what can you do?

I shuffle around and drop my presents to the floor, being careful with the probable breakable stuff. "There." I sass before fondly leaning into his side.

"Did you-" He starts but gets cut off by a sudden weight along both our legs. "Nick." He groans from the extra weight, squirming to get into a comfortable position.

Nick had run in from wherever he spawned and jumped onto our legs, now lying on his back with a cheeky grin. His body from his neck down is half on Clay and half on top of his own presents, while his head is resting on my lap.

"Was that really necessary?" I laugh lightly, nudging Clay from his frown.

"Oh, yeah, definitely. You guys looked three minutes away from kissing and I can't have that? Can I?" He asks playfully, making me flush.

"We were literally just cuddling- no not even that! We were simply hugging." Clay defends with a slight blush. Nick looks at him with an unbelieving gaze to which Clay rolls his eyes in defeat.

"Anyways, who's setting up my fan tomorrow?" I ask, making a quick change of subject.

"Why can't you do it?" Nick moves his head up a bit, allowing space to put his hands under his head, his elbow stabbing into my stomach.

"Because-" I breathe in, "I don't want to" I state simply.

"Well Nick did buy it for you-" Clay starts but Nick stops him from continuing.

"Uh uh uh. Nope. I'm heading out to my parents place tomorrow." Nick explains and I come to a realisation.

I'm going to be home alone for a few days. One of those days being Christmas. What a shitty way to spend Christmas, alone with no family or friends. All my friends have plans with their families while mine is in a completely different country.

What am I supposed to do? I mean- I guess I could stream or something? but even still. Most people are having fun on Christmas going out or being with family. So, there's no point in streaming.

"George? You alright?" Clay gives me a gentle nudge, bringing me back from my zoned-out state.

"Uh yeah- Just realising I'm going to be spending Christmas alone here." I laugh weakly and the both of them wince, sharing a look with each other.

"I mean, you don't have to." Clay adds and I give him a confused look.

What's that supposed to mean? It's not like I can just spontaneously fly out to England tomorrow.

"What I mean is," he clears his throat, "you could come with me to have Christmas with my family. Thats if you want to of course- they'd love to meet you."

I blink, "oh."

"Go on George. Meet your in-laws." Nick teases but I hardly take notice of it.

"I genuinely thought you were joking." I chuckle with a light smile.

"Well, trust me, I was not. I'm sure they'd love to meet the boy that called my mother up, telling her that he's his son's boyfriend." He grins with a wheeze-like laugh.

"I completely forgot about that." I laugh sheepishly.

"I'm sure she didn't." Nick pipes up to which I swat him with my hand.

"Are you sure?" I look back to Clay and he nods in complete reassurance.

"Hundred percent." He smiles. "Might want to start packing when you wake up tomorrow, we'll leave around lunch time." He explains and I nod.

"How many days?" I question. I probably should've known this regardless of me going or not.

"Right, so, we leave tomorrow and then we'll stay till the... 27th? Leave early morning?" He replies but also seems to ask thoughts.

"Yeah, that should be all good."

Maybe Christmas won't suck after all?
———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one