Uh Sir? (Tommyinnit)

Side note — This idea is from the new chuckle sandwich podcast with Tommyinnit (12/10/2022), this is not at all what probably happened and is just a oneshot.
-
Warning(s) — Inappropriate touching (waist), mentions of war and murder,
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Ash Kabosu and Elodie
————————————————————-
Tommy POV
"Alright, you can stop the recording now, thanks Elodie!" I call to Elodie as she's a few metres away with Ash. She sends me a thumbs up and starts fiddling with the camera.

"Do you mind if we use this recording in my video?" I ask permission from the man in front of me.

We've been spending all day recording for another daily vlog. Today's video has been just playing around as Spiderman, and it's been good so far. While we were wondering around, this guy started playing along as a villain.

"Sure." He smiles. I take the Spider-Man mask off still leaving the rest of the costume on.

"Thanks Sir. Well, we'll be on our merry way, got more crime to fight." I laugh, doing some fake punches.

I turn to walk back over to Ash and Elodie, but I'm stopped by a firm hand grabbing my wrist. I look back, turning the rest of my body with me. The same guy that, just minutes ago, was laughing and fooling around with me, is staring at me dead in the eyes with an unknown emotion.

"Uh, Sir?" I laugh nervously. He hasn't moved or said anything since he grabbed me. He's starting to really freak me out.

"I killed 65 people in Vietnam" he speaks up suddenly. Well, this is not what I expected.

"And a snake- a snake had come down from the trees," He pauses to take a deep breath, "and I chopped it in half- I chopped the snake in half. Have you ever had snakes' blood on you, kid?" He asks, tightening his grip on my wrist a bit.

I aggressively shake my head. "I- uh, no I haven't." I manage, swallowing the lump in my throat.

He doesn't respond besides loosening his grip on my wrist. I glance behind me, looking for any sign of Ash and Elodie, but I can't see them. I don't even have my phone on me because of this fuckin' spidey suit. This situation is even worse, because there's no one around. We moved to a more secluded area so we wouldn't get in anyone's way while role playing.

The pressure around my wrist is released; I instinctively bring it to my chest and rub it from the pain. When looking at it you can see a faint handprint. I look back up at him and he moves closer. I step back anxiously, not wanting to be anywhere close to him.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

He grabs my waist and pulls me in, leaning into my ear and whispering, "And I like boys too."

My heart starts beating faster, and my breathing quickens. Fuck. No, no, no... this- this is not fucking happening.

"Get off me!" I shout, hoping to get the attention of literally anyone. I push him back, ripping his hand from my waist.

He doesn't get pushed back very far, but still groans from the unexpected- but should have been expected- impact.

I take that as a chance to run away, instantly calling out to Elodie and Ash. I shout their names as loud as I can, running away from the older man. I can tell he's chasing me though. His footsteps are loud.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I mutter under my breath. I just need someone, anyone at all. His footsteps quiet down, so I must be out-running him by a fair bit.

"Tommy?" A female voice calls, a hint of concern in their tone.

I look towards the voice and slow down, sighing in relief. Ash and Elodie. I take a quick look behind me, checking for the man before I can relax a bit more. He's not there. Nowhere to be seen actually.

"You okay, Tommy?" Ash asks. He's always been good at noticing body language.

"Did you see a man behind me?" I ask quickly, earning confused looks. "The man we were just filming with?" I add.

"Oh, him? No, I don't think so?" Elodie answers, looking behind me.

That's... he was right me. He must've seen them up ahead and left... or he hid. Fucking- he could be watching us, waiting for us to go home.

"Why do you a-" She starts but I quickly cut her off.

"Can we leave? Please?"

They exchange glances. "Yeah, okay. To the apartment?" Elodie asks and I shake my head.

I've had enough safety with weirdo's or stranger lessons to know that heading to where you're staying, isn't a good idea. If he is hiding, he'll just follow and find out where we're staying. Which is never a good thing.

"No. Definitely not. Just... somewhere with more people." I say.

As we walk, trying to find a said place, they both walk either side of me and it's comforting. I fiddle with the Spider-Man mask that's dangling from my neck, it's attached to the suit.

"Where did you guys go?" I speak up after a few minutes of silence.

"We went to find somewhere to put everything down. Sort it all out." Elodie explains with a nod from Ash.

"...okay."

They both look at each other again. "What happened? Something's got you spooked." Elodie asks, confusion and concern written all over her face.

"Um, nothing really." I chuckle nervously.

"That's bullshit and you know it, Tommy." Elodie stops, same as Ash, the both of them watching me expectantly.

"Um, it's fine... really. Just- the guy from before was, uh, creeping me out." I stutter, and it's not exactly a lie anymore.

The both of them continue to watch me, waiting for a further explanation.

I sigh, "Fine. The guy grabbed my wrist, told me about when he fought in the war, and then grabbed my waist when I stepped back. He pulled me in and whispered in my ear that he 'likes boys too'. I pushed him back and ran. He did chase me, but he disappeared when I found you guys." I explain, trying too just sound casual about it.

"I... Tommy, what." She says. The last part not meant as a question but a sign of concern.

She and Ash, both pull me over to a near-by bench, making me sit in-between them. Ash throws an arm around my shoulders as Elodie puts all the equipment down gently on the ground.

"I... are you okay?" She asks.

"I think so... just a bit, uh... you know." I reply.

"Yeah. I'm- we're sorry that was left you alone. We thought you'd be fine. He seemed like a cool guy, but we shouldn't have assumed." Elodie apologises with a nod from Ash, who still hasn't removed his arm.

"'s fine, you didn't know." I hum.

"I- what do you want to do now?"

"I don't think we should go to the apartment, for obvious reasons. Uhm, I don't really feel like filming either..." I trail off. The thought of filming more gives me a dreadful feeling. I don't think I can continue filming with my usual excitement and enthusiasm, so that's off the table.

"We could just walk around? Get something to eat?" Ash suggests and I consider it.

That's probably the best and the only idea. I know we'll have to go back to the apartment eventually, but it's a good idea to not go straight there. If we just hang around for a few hours, and if he's watching, we may be able to lose him. And if he's not watching, then we just get to have a nice hang around. Might as well enjoy New York while we're here, I don't really plan on ever coming back, unless it's to meet up with someone.

"Yeah, let's do that. Filming does make a man hungry." I joke light-heartedly, trying to bring the mood back up.

"I don't think you classify as a man. More like a boy." Ash laughs, causing one out Elodie and me as well.

"A boy is just as mighty as a man, dear Ash. So, I'll take that as a compliment."
———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave any requests if you have one