Th's Gross (Tommyinnit)

This oneshot may contain Inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Warning(s) — Emetophobia
-
Side note — This is based off the Tom Simons video 'Surviving The Total Wipeout Challenge'
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Wilbur Soot, Tubbo, Philza and Slimecicle
—————————————————————
Wilbur POV
"Genuinely- my- my body is telling me if I get hit, that I will instantly die." Charlie says from the podium besides mine, emphasising the 'die'.

I would laugh, but I'm too busy focusing on the beam that's nearing closer to me. Phil decided to skip this round and has headed to the changing rooms, so it's only me, Charlie, Tommy and Toby.

I jump over the beam, landing right back onto the podium. That's a relief.

"Oh, I'm hard." I joke, continuing from a previous one. I watch as the beam goes under Charlie.

"Oh Jesus." He exclaims, almost getting knocked off by the beam, but he manages to land in motorbike position.

The next few seconds seem to take place in slow motion.

I watch as Tommy laughs at Charlie, forgetting all about the beam and jumping too late. The beam scoops Tommy up, dragging him with it. The beam goes over the next podium, but Tommy doesn't make it, he gets smacked right into the podium, face planting into the metal. He then falls into the water, somehow landing on his back.

"TOMMY!" I yell immediately, relief washing over me when he comes back above water thanks to his lifejacket. "Are you okay?" I call and he gives a thumbs up, yet I still don't think he's okay after a hit like that.

Worry quickly leaves my body when I realise that the others (Charlie and Toby) are laughing so hard they're about to fall off the podium, Tommy's laughing too. The beam has already been stopped so we don't need to worry about getting thrown into the water.

Maybe the fall wasn't that bad, and I'm just over-reacting.

-

"Phil, you should've seen it!" Toby exclaims with a laugh.

After Tommy had been bashed into the water, he headed back to shore and waited for us to finish up. I ended up falling in next, my mind was too caught up in watching Tommy, and making sure he's alright. Although he reassured us he was, before he got out, I still think he was lying. He was quieter on our way here to meet Phil, and his movements were more sluggish, but other than that he acted like his usual self.

It didn't take long for Charlie to fall in after me, making Toby the winner once again. We all met up with Tommy on the shore after that, making it out last round as we're all pretty tired. And now we're here, in the changing rooms. Toby and I have already changed, so we're just waiting on Charlie and Tommy.

"Should've seen what?" Phil asks, as he takes a sip of his water.

"Tommy... instead of jumping over the beam... he ended up getting dragged by it- and he- and- he-" Toby starts, but quickly starts stumbling over his words when he starts giggling.

"He face-planted into the next podium and crashed into the water." I finish for him, and Phil looks at me in shock.

"Excuse me what?!" He responds, jaw dropped, "Do you have the video?" he asks, and I nod.

I grab the camera that should've got the best view on what happened and passed it over to him. He goes back in the recording but not too far, since it only happened five minutes before we ended the recording. He watches the recording but doesn't laugh, he looks more concerned. This comforts me in some way to know I'm not the only one concerned.