You've got to do it (Georgenotfound)

Side note — Make sure you've watched the Dream face reveal and DreamTeam meet up videos before continuing.
-
Warning(s) — none
-
Content Creators — Georgenotfound, Dream and Sapnap
—————————————————————
George POV
"Come on George you've got to do it." Clay encourages while I take a sip of coffee.

"I know. Can't you do it for me?" I whine, turning around in my chair to face Clay who's sitting on the couch in my new office room.

"You've got to do it yourself! I can't edit and post all your future videos!" He exclaims and I groan swiveling myself back to face my set-up.

I'm halfway through editing our Dream Team meet up video that we filmed a few days ago when I first arrived. Clay posted his face reveal only a few hours ago so now he's annoying me into editing the video for this afternoon.

It's like... 3:56am. God I just want to go to sleep but he won't let me because we already slept through most the day anyways. So far I've cut out a few clips that I'd rather just keep for us personally and I've edited five minutes worth of the video. I have maybe 10-20 minutes left of the recording to edit.

"Clayy." I whine, lying back into the chair.

"No, nope, not doing it." he responds, still looking down at his phone, most-likely on twitter or snapchat.

"Please! I won't make you edit anything else." I try to reason. I'm definitely lying but he doesn't have to know that.

"Ugh fine," he groans, getting up and walking over, "get off." he pushes me slightly and I quickly get out of the chair with a grin.

"Thanks Clay." I cheer with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, you stay here though so you can tell me what you do and don't want in the video" he says, I grab a chair that's to the side of the room and wheel it over.

"Whatever. You're staying here though to tell me what to do." He says which is fair enough. I grab the spare chair from the corner and drag it next to his.

-

"Finally." I yawn bringing my arms behind my head.

"Hey! You shouldn't be the one complaining on how long it took. I'm the one who did most the work!" He argues with a huff.

"Yes I know, thank you Clay. I say softly with a small laugh.

"You are extremely welcome, I'm not doing this ever again." he says getting out of the chair.

"Yeah sure." I respond sarcastically.

All Nick or I have to do is complain and whine about something long enough and he'll do it for us. It may be a bit mean but I know he doesn't mind doing anything for us and like-wise.
———————————————————————-
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Do leave requests if you have one