Jaw (Eret)

Warning(s) — none
-
Content Creators — Eret, Tubbo, Quackity and Wilbur Soot
—————————————————————
Eret POV
"I don't really have anything weird that I can do. I mean- my hair could be something, but chat already knows about that." Wilbur laughs, pushing his hair back to the hairline.

I've been doing a just chatting with Quackity, Wilbur and Tubbo for the past few hours, answering some of chats questions and the latest is 'weird thing we can do'. Since I have all their cams on the screen it's been an easy question to do. Tubbo went first, doing a handstand, which isn't a weird thing to do but he said it's the only thing he could think of. Quackity went after, touching his tongue to his nose, which he is highly proud of. Wilbur just went so now it's my turn.

"Imagine. Couldn't be me." I laugh along with Tubbo and Quackity.

"Oh yeah, yeah, Mr Perfect. What can you do?" He mocks with a huff, although there's a clear smile on his face.

I've known what I'm going to do since the question had been asked. I'm able to pop my jaw when I please, well not so much, it usually just happens every time I hope my jaw wide. Although, I would rather not being able to do it. Yeah, it's cool and can freak people out but it also hurts. Some days it will get locked, so I can't open it too wide without it hurting. This sucks even more because when that happens, I can barely open it wide enough to eat. Usually, to relieve some of the pain, I'll massage around my jaw and behind my ear where the jaw connects, or I think so anyways. Anyways, back to the point. It's good for freaking people out with.

"I can like, pop my jaw out when I open my mouth wide enough." I explain, enlarging my camera on the stream.

"Like- how?" Quackity asks.

"Just watch." I reply and open my mouth as wide as I can. It pops or cracks, both work, three times.

They all visibly wince along with a sound to confirm their reactions. I laugh at their slight shocked faces.

"What the actual fuck was that." Tubbo exclaims, making me laugh a little harder.

I look to chat and they're having pretty much the same reaction as my friends.

"I agree with Tubbo. What the fuck." Quackity yells into the mic

"Did you just dislocate your jaw or something?!" Wilbur yells into the mic also.

"No- no, I'm fine." I laugh, talking to both my friends and chat. "I told you; I can pop my jaw out."

"Yeah, but we didn't expect it to be like that!" Quackity yell-laughs.

"Man, that sounded like it hurt. Did it hurt?" Tubbo asks, leaning on the edge of hit seat.

"Not then it didn't. Does hurt sometimes though." I explain with a hum.

"Can you get it fixed? Or something?" Wilbur asks.

I should've expected there to be lots of questions.

"Uhh, no it's just a genetic thing. I saw a chiropractor when I was younger, but it never stopped it, just reduced the pain."

"Well, Eret. You have a great superpower there young one. Use it wisely." Quackity jokes making us and the chat both laugh.

At least my jaw problem has some use.
———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! leave a request if you have one