Rat (Quackity)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language. If a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side note — Who's happy about the Quackity and Badboyhalo meet up? Long overdue
I'm going on a quick holiday, but I won't be posting within that time. When I get back the next oneshot will probably be something to do with the Antarctica vlog (I haven't had time to watch the hour long one, so I'll also need to catch up on that).
-
Warnings — none
-
Content Creators — Quackity, Badboyhalo and Rat
—————————————————————
Quackity POV
"AH! IT FUCKING BIT ME" I screech, holding my hand to my chest.

"Language!" Bad exclaims, a light chuckle following quickly after. He picks it up and cradles it to his chest. "And no she did not. You're being a drama queen." He defends, cooing the thing in his hands.

"I am no drama queen bad. Your dog freaking bit me with its razor-sharp teeth." I cry and look down to the tiny- almost unseeable teeth marks. Okay... maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but the point still stands that it bit me.

I'm never going to get this past hour back. It's been wasted on trying to get the stupid dog and I to get along, per Bad's request.

There has been this ongoing bit where I will always shit on Bad's dog; Rat, along with a few of my other friends. This bit has gone on so long now, that it's actually awkward to be seeing the said dog in real life. Because of course, none of what I said is true. It's a bit. But am I willing to admit that to Bad's face? No.

When I first met up with Bad earlier today, it was great. We met up here, at a mutual friend's house. We decided it's the best place to meet up as it's easier for Bad to get to and our friend needs someone to look after the house while their gone.

Once we did the whole hugging thing, I helped bring in his bags while he also took Rat, who was inside a kennel, inside. We're planning on staying here for a few days or longer together before he has to head back home. We haven't planned anything in particular besides streaming a bit and obviously, hanging out, maybe meet up with some other friends.

Anyways, once the bags got put in the room he's staying in, the Rat irl introduction started. I threw around some insults towards her as he got her out of the kennel. She trotted towards him and lied down on his lap as he immediately started petting her, cooing her name.

I eventually started to call her name, calling for her to come over to me which she didn't end up doing. So Bad gently passed her over and as soon as she got put into my arms, she started wiggling out of my grip. So really, she started this. In retaliation, I made out about how I don't want to be near her either and that she isn't worth my precious out of time. Which all of it was really just said out of embarrassment that she didn't really warm up to me straight away, even though Bad did say it would take time.

And time it did take because here we are now, an hour later, with no progress.

Although pretending to not care while I do it, I tried holding her multiple times which just ended in her quickly trying to get back to Bad. I even tried offering her food and treats but she just sniffed at it before rejecting it. But she did accept it once which leads to now. As she ate it out of my hand, she ended up softly biting down by accident. Needless to say, I'm very frustrated.

"What do I have to do for her to let me hold her?" I ask in a huff, watching as she happily licks Bad's face.

"She just has to get used to you, try being a little gentler." He replies, letting go of her so she has free-will to move, as well as to give me more of an opening to grab her.

"Okay, okay." I take a deep breath. All I want to do is hold her and for her to stay there. I crawl forward and pick her up- gently- out of his hands for the sixth time. Nothing feels different when I pull her into my arms and to my chest again. She's just as fluffy and heavy as all the last times. I don't hold onto her too tightly, maybe it'll be a sigh for her that I'm not trapping her or something. I squint my eyes as I wait for her to try and get out of my grip and make a quick retreat back to Bad... but it doesn't happen.

She stays content in my arms, her eyelids droop down until her bug-eyes can't be seen anymore. I did it. She's asleep. In my arms. Happily.

I look up to bad and his face just reads happiness and excitement. "I did it!" I gasp excitedly, smiling like mad at Bad. He sends me a massive smile with a thumbs up, making sure to be quite to not disturb her. My expression is probably something along the lines of shocked and surprised. I didn't think this would actually happen until at least another hour.

I bring my other hand up hesitantly before I begin to pet her behind the ears. Hesitantly because I don't want to startle her and make her leave. She's... actually kind of cute, especially when she's not trying to wiggle her way back to Bad. I bury my face into her soft fur and glance up to Bad who's raising an eyebrow, shooting a knowing look.

"Thought you didn't like her?" He smirks, obviously looking for a chance to tease me.

"Shut the fuck up." I say into her fur, so it ends up being kind of muffled.

I watch as Bad pulls out his phone and I can't really stop him without disturbing Rat. He manages to take a photo before I lift my head out of her fur. The Fucker. I kind of-verbalise my thought to him as I mouth the word Fucker, making him mouth back Language.

I move Rat so the position's more comfortable for the both of us. The position being me lying on my back on the carpeted floor while she lies on top of me, crushing all my organs.

Well, Rat isn't so bad after all.
———————————————————————
Hi! Leave a request if you have one
I need to know; did this all make sense?