A sign of his love. Their love. (Crimeboys)

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language and/or sensitive scenes. If a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side note — I chose a random haunted location from the UK, no information on this location is accurate. The haunted house is named The Clock House, located in the UK.
For: crimeboysgod
-
Warnings — Haunted scenes and ghosts/spirit mentions
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, Wilbur soot and Sam and Colby
—————————————————————
Tommy was sure he wouldn't get scared; even betted on it. Now, he's slightly regretting the whole ordeal.

Horror has never been his thing. His thing is stupid, humour, fun — everything besides horror. Sure, he played the occasional horror game, but that's only because his friends adore the genre. So, considering his hatred towards anything horror, he doesn't know why he agreed to go ghost hunting.

Maybe it was because of the pressure put on him by fans who constantly asked for a collab, or maybe it was because he wanted to prove he could do it and that he wasn't scared. Both are pretty good reasons.

But, of course, he wasn't going to go alone. Sam and Colby had suggested he bring someone with him, and Tommy wasn't going to deny the offer. He knew Wilbur had gone ghost hunting before along with George, so he wasn't certain whether the older would want to go again. To his relief, Wilbur was more than willing.

That instilled him with a little more confidence in going. If Wilbur was there, everything would be alright. Wilbur always kept Tommy safe or at least instilled the feeling. Wilbur's also had experience, so he would know what to do more than any of his other friends, not to mention that he's a huge horror nerd.

The homely look to the apparent "haunted house" had also upped his confidence. The lack of scary features to the house was enough to make him agree to a bet. Wilbur had taken it upon himself to tease Tommy the whole way there, making fun of his nervousness. So, Tommy did the only reasonable thing; betting Wilbur that he wouldn't get scared whatsoever.

Now, as they walk into a darkened room, Tommy regrets ever leaving his bed this morning.

The hair on the back of his neck rises. A shiver runs down his spine. Goosebumps gather across his skin. His heart rate picks up excessively.

Somethings wrong.

Somethings, very, very wrong.

Tommy stands still as the three older men explore the room. It's a bedroom. Little kid toys scattered along the floor. A small bed with rumpled sheets. A wardrobe to the side. A child's bedroom.

Everything is telling- no, yelling at Tommy to leave. Not just the room, but the house. But he can't seem to move. He's paralysed.

His breathing hitches before becoming quick and short. His eyes widen, the only part of his body that'll move, watching nervously as his three friends inspect the room.

He wants to yell- needs to yell. But he can't open his mouth. He can't warn them. He can't tell them that they need to go. Though, he doesn't even know why they need to go. But if the cold, shivering feeling is anything to go by, they need to leave.

Tears brim in his eyes, the slightest twitch from his mouth. He's vulnerable. He's vulnerable in a haunted house. He's vulnerable with the potential spirits and ghosts that roam. He's not going to deny that his belief in ghosts before he got here was slim, but as time passed in this house, he's almost positive they exist.

He needs to leave — get out of here. They shouldn't be here. No one should be here. It's clear that whatever's here wants to be alone without unwanted visitors. They didn't listen to the warnings, laughing it off as a fluke. Now, Tommy's going to be the sacrifice. They're going to use him as an example. They're.. they're...