Headache (Tommyinnit)

This oneshot may contain Inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note — There is no shipping in any way, shape, or form, this is strictly platonic friendships.
-
Warning(s) — Emetophobia
-
Content Creators — Tommyinnit, JackManifoldTV, Philza, Wilbur Soot, Ranboo and Eryn
——————————————————————
Tommy POV
"Ranboo can I have some diamonds pleaseee?" I ask in a sickly-sweet tone.

"Umm I guess so." He replies, a bit hesitantly. He moves his character closer to mine and throws me some diamonds. I grin and open my inventory to see a whole stack of diamonds.

"Thank you!!" I laugh, running off with the diamonds to my base.

Ranboo, Jack, Phil, Will, Eryn and I have been playing on a random Minecraft world that I made a few days ago while I've been sick. So far, we've all got houses and have got a few farms going.

"Did you really just give him some?" Phil laughs and I nod in response for Ranboo, all our camera being on, on discord.

"He asked nicely!" Ranboo defends.

"How much did you give him?" Eryn asks.

"A stack." Ranboo mumbles closely into the mic and the call erupts into laughter.

As they continue talking, I make myself a new set of diamond tools, storing the rest of the diamonds into my ender chest- that I may or may not have used cheats to get. The only reason I need one is because everyone thought it was funny to team up and steal my stuff.

I take a sip of water out of my 'sounds gay I'm in' drink bottle, wincing a bit at the headache I've had for a while. I know I should probably stop playing because the bright light just makes my headache worse but then I'd be bored alone in my house.

I groan, rubbing my temples before going back to gaming.

"You alright Tommy?" Will asks and I nod with a hum.

"You sure mate? You're looking a bit pale." Phil agrees and I sigh.

"I've just got a bit of a headache, I'll be fine." I lie, my words sounding a little funny because I'm wearing my Invisalign.

"You sure?" Jack asks and I nod.

I grab a tissue from the tissue box beside my monitor and blow my nose, stupid cold.

"How do you people live being sick? It's the worst." I whine, throwing the tissue into the bin.

"You're just a drama queen." Ranboo pipes up and I gasp, offendedly.

"HOW AM I A DRAMA QUEEN MR RANBOOB?! IF ANYONES A DRAMA QUEEN IT'S YOU MR MEMORY BOY." I yell into the mic, instantly regretting it when I start having a coughing fit.

"Tommy?" Someone calls through the discord call.

"I'm good, I'm good, won't be doing that again." I laugh, alone.

"Are you sure you don't want to log off and get some rest?" Will asks, I smile and shake my head.

"As I said I'm fine." I say once again.

"Tommy." Eryn warns and I sigh. Of course, he knows I'm lying, he's known he practically all my life.

"Okay, okay, maybe I'm not 'fine' per say- I've just got a bad headache." I respond with a nervous laugh.

"Have you had any medicine or anything?" Jack asks and I shake my head.

"No- I don't have any and I haven't had the energy to leave the house." I explain.

"Right, I'll be there in ten." Jack responds before leaving the call.

"I- what." I blink, is Jack coming over?

"I think Jacks heading over to your place." Phil cackles.

"Well, if that's the case, he's making me food, for I am a hungry boy who needs nutrients." I respond, getting laughs in response.

"Alright, let's all log out and we can play again soon when Tommy's feeling better." Will says and I whine.

"But I want to keep playing."

"We'll play again soon, just get rid of that headache and we can play again tomorrow or later tonight?" Ranboo responds and I nod.

"Fine, bye guys!" I say, waving to them through the camera and they do so back.

"Bye Tommy!"

"See ya mate."

"Bye Toms."

"Feel better Toms, bye!"

I continue waving until I press the 'leave call button'. I should probably have a shower and get changed before Jack gets here. I check the time and I still have a few minutes; he probably went to get medicine otherwise he would've been here five minutes ago.

I leave my office and as soon as I reach the bathroom, the doorbell goes off.

He's here already? Shit.

I run downstairs and open the front door for Jack. He has a chemist bag in his left hand, so I was right.

"Hey, sorry, I haven't really showered in the past few days, and I was about to but-" I start as he walks in, but he cuts me off.

"Don't worry about it man, I get how being sick is." He responds with a smile, and I return it with a nod.

He walks into my kitchen, and I follow him. He sets the bag on the bench and takes out a mini box of Nurofen tablets. He takes one of the packets from the box and passes it to me.

"Here." He says, also passing me a glass of water.

"Thanks." I respond, popping two tablets into my mouth and washing them down with the water.

"You can go now if you like; you don't have to take care of me or anything." I respond, looking down and fiddling with my hands.

I want him to stay, it's boring by myself which is usually why I'm always hanging out or con call with someone. But I don't want to make him feel like he has to stay. I may joke about not liking Jack and shit but he's a great friend and one of my closest.

"I'll stay, it's no problem at all." He smiles and I smile back.

"Thanks man." I respond.

"Do you want me to make you something to eat?" He offers and I nod.

"You're acting like my mother." I laugh.

"Well technically I'm your dad now-" he starts with a smirk but I cut him off instantly.

"No no no no no, just because you have feeling for my mother does not mean you're my dad."
—————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one and have a good day/night