Chapter 2 Escape 1

"Who comes out to hang out in the last days without some injuries?" What Cai Jincheng said was somewhat beyond Qiao Yi's expectations. Hearing his slight intention of protecting him made him feel a little sad. This seemed to be the first time he spoke for him.

Their marriage contract was originally made by their grandfather's generation. Thinking that the two families were family friends, and they got married, wouldn't it be a powerful alliance? Who would have thought that the relationship between their parents' generation did not improve, but that they became estranged for some reasons, and even had almost no business contacts.

The reason why Qiao Yi was sent to Cai's house to fulfill the engagement was just because his father was instigated by his stepmother. He never bothered him after he left, as if he didn't have a son.

Regarding his arrival, Cai Jincheng's face was so dark that he could no longer look at it. Although he had known about this marriage, he had already made up his mind to annul the engagement. For this reason, he sent Mr. Cai to the hospital because of this. He put it off again and again, for more than a year. Until the end of the world came and Mr. Cai passed away, he didn't even have time to resolve the matter.

Qiao Yi had a clear conscience and stayed in the Cai family for two reasons: First, Mr. Cai's strong protection and persistence made him reluctant to refuse for fear of hurting the old man's heart. Second, he had met Cai Jincheng several times when he was a child, and they had a good impression. Now he is young, handsome, and capable. He has managed the huge Cai Group into a prosperous business and is well-known in the industry. He is very fond of Qiang.

But it's a pity that Cai Jincheng has someone he likes, and it's Zhang Shumian. They are just afraid of being discovered by Mr. Cai, so they have some scruples and don't make it public, but he knows it all.

Cai Jincheng has always treated Qiao Yi coldly and indifferently. Apart from doing some superficial things to deal with Mr. Cai, he can be said to have deliberately ignored Qiao Yi's existence. Usually, let alone speaking for him, even talking to him is limited.

Of course, Qiao Yi understands that forcefulness is not sweet, and he has no objection to the annulment of the engagement, but the end of the world comes so suddenly, and he has nowhere to go for a while, so he can only stay in the Cai family temporarily, and Cai Jincheng is indeed powerful, not only relying on the resources of the Cai Group With his advantage, he established a small safe base and was one of the first to awaken his powers. He became famous for a while.

Qiao Yi couldn't help but feel discouraged when he thought about his powers. Many people he knew had awakened their powers. Even Zhang Shumian, who looked weak and weak, had awakened his water powers. But he was still a real ordinary person. He was often ostracized. If he hadn't held the title of daughter-in-law of the Cai family, he would have been kicked out of the team long ago.

"Having said that, the injuries on our superpowers' bodies have almost recovered. At present, Qiao Yi's leg injury is a little troublesome. What do you think, Brother Jincheng?" Zhang Shumian spoke as if he was trying to draw hatred for him, Some were dissatisfied that Cai Jincheng was still speaking for Qiao Yi at this time.

At this time, many people had already gotten on the bus and were waiting to leave. The few people left in the living room looked at Cai Jincheng after hearing this. Everyone was anxious. When he made up his mind, no one wanted to be swallowed by the zombies.

Seeing this, Cai Jincheng still hesitated and said, "We can't leave him behind. I'll wake him up and just take care of his wound."

After hearing this, Qiao Yi's heart stopped for an inexplicable moment. Cai Jincheng actually had no intention of leaving him, so...