Chapter 155 Xiao Sanshao who loves sweets

After recovering from his daze, Qiao Yi became more curious about the black jade. What kind of mysterious power does it contain? It can make a mountain of people, no matter how big or small, strong or weak, no matter what species they are, willing to drive it!

He was actually lucky enough to become the master of this black jade!

"Third brother, is this the end of the trial? Is it that simple? It has been sitting there without moving. Is it just waiting for my order?"

Qiao Yi exhaled heavily and leaned back into the arms of Xiao Huaizhou who had already come to his side. His voice was trembling uncontrollably when he spoke.

He was really scared. He had just reached his limit when he was able to say the command completely. Now his legs and feet are weak!

"That's right! It's just waiting for your order! Xiao Yi is awesome!" Xiao Huaizhou hugged him tightly to give him support, and kept kissing the top of his hair to comfort him. His Xiao Yi had just enough momentum. !

"I need to think of a name again!" The first question that came to Qiao Yi's mind after he recovered was what name he should give the black panther. Why did he think it would be more appropriate to call him 'Hei Ye'?

"Well, you can call it whatever you want! As long as you like it! Apart from San Bengzi, is there anything else you have already thought of?"

"Third brother, this is the name I have in stock. How about you give me one?"

Hei Ye and San Bengzi were both named by him. Qiao Yi felt that he was short of words. Such a domineering black panther should have a domineering name!

He felt that this task still had to be handed over to his third brother!

"No rush, you can think about it again!" Xiao Huaizhou did not agree easily. He really had no other option in his mind except Black Panther, so he simply waited. Maybe his Xiao Yi would be there one day. Inspiration can really give Black Panther a nice name!

"Okay! Are Lieutenant Yang and the others about to arrive? Don't let any more zombies come here after the place is cleared! I think we'll let Hei Ye and Black Panther kill them directly on the north bank. By the way, why haven't we seen Hei Ye in the past half day?" Master?"

Qiao Yi said and looked around. It seemed that the black panther had not been seen since it appeared. Could it be that it was scared away?

"I know, I'll take you to see it!"

Xiao Huaizhou hugged him tightly as he spoke, activated his superpower and flew towards R City in Qingyu Hebei!

As soon as he was in the air, Qiao Yi's field of vision widened. He saw the tall figure of Master Hei from a distance, hunting zombies along the city blocks. No matter how he looked at it, he seemed to be gritting his teeth and venting his anger!

"What's going on? Are you full of resentment?"

Qiao Yi saw that this state was different from usual. It was hard to imagine that if Master Hei continued to vent his anger like this, the whole city would be completely reduced to ruins!

"Look over there!"

Xiao Huaizhou raised his hand and pointed at the black panther hunting zombies on the river bank. That guy was different from Hei Ye. He was very leisurely and content, and looked quite proud of himself!

"The old man won't release his two old enemies, will he?"

"No, if the old enemies are definitely fighting now!"

Qiao Yi smacked his lips and thought it was interesting. It seemed that these two guys had a story. When he was free, he had to find the old man to gossip!