Chapter 25 Turning point

For Qiao Yi, meeting Fang Heping and Wu Guangli was an accident, and agreeing to Fang Xiaoyu to help them escape could only be regarded as an injustice. Drawing a sword to help Qiao Yi felt that this was enough. After all, he and Wu Guangli There is no grievance or enmity, so Qiao Yi thinks it is better to leave this matter to Liu Mingjia himself.

Ignoring the two men's begging for mercy, Qiao Yi stepped forward and gave each of them a knife, knocking them unconscious.

Raising his hand to stroke the black and hard scales of Master Hei, he whispered "Thank you for your hard work" and put it into the space.

After that, he called Fang Heping and Liu Mingjia in and said to them: "There is only so much I can do. You have heard what they said. As for how to deal with them, you decide for yourself! I will go out and wait for you!" "

After saying that, without waiting for their response, Qiao Yi went straight out the door.

At this time, Liu Mingjia was already in tears. For the sake of power, Wan Jianxin planned to assassinate her at all costs, and even wanted to kill her and her whole family in order to destroy the evidence. This revenge must be avenged!

Fang Heping held his wife in his arms and asked softly: "Have you thought about it?"

Liu Mingjia leaned on his shoulder, wiped away her tears, then looked up at him and replied firmly: "Well, think about it! Even if they didn't do it themselves, they are still members of the Wan family, and they can't get away with this matter. It has nothing to do with it, let alone knowing our whereabouts now, we must not let the tiger go back to the mountain!"

Fang Heping felt distressed and relieved after hearing this, and at the same time he agreed extremely: "You are right, for Xiaoyu and for our future, we must not leave any trouble! As for Wan Jianxin and Wan Jia, I believe that with those evidences, they I won’t be proud for long!”

"In that case, there's nothing to hesitate about!" After saying that, the two looked at each other and turned their eyes on the unconscious three people, "Let's do it!"

The sun has raised its head high, the temperature has risen quickly, and you can no longer feel a trace of coolness. This is the weather of the end of the world, and you can experience four seasons in one day.

When Qiao Yi left the courtyard, he saw a black business car parked crookedly on the side of the road. Several large bags of luggage were piled on the roof rack. These would be all the family's belongings in the apocalypse. .

Qiao Yi pursed his lips. He had to hurry up and buy his own belongings. Thinking of this, his hands felt a little itchy and he was eager to give it a try. But when he thought about the seeds, he had to scratch his head again. Everything is difficult at the beginning!

The rear window was open, and Qiao Yi happened to see Fang Xiaoyu huddled in the corner holding a worn-out bear doll. When he saw him looking over, he hurriedly lowered his head with a little pout.

Qiao Yi frowned, was he shy?

"Xiaoyu?" Qiao Yi decided to act like a gentleman and say hello to the little girl first.

Hearing this, Fang Xiaoyu only looked up at him, then pursed her lips and lowered her head without speaking.

Qiao Yi was a little confused. When she talked to him in her mind before, she didn't seem so shy. Could it be that she scared him? But Qiao Yi didn't let her see Master Hei, and he didn't do anything terrible. No. As for it! Last night I praised him as a good person!

The expired good man Qiao Yi was a little unwilling and asked softly: "Xiaoyu, what's wrong with you? Can you tell me about it?"

Fang Xiaoyu didn't even raise her head this time. She just held the baby bear's ears with both hands and shook her head slowly, still without saying a word.