Chapter 117 Civil strife in Fengyang

Her husband Lei Maosheng became a beauty in anger and put himself in danger with no news. His younger brother Zhu Yongfu disappeared forever to find out the news. Mrs. Lei Zhu Yongwei could no longer sit still.

Returning to Lei Maosheng's mansion, she dressed up and went out, taking the bodyguards left behind in the mansion and heading straight to the garrison where the guards were stationed.

She didn't believe it. She, the wife of the majestic city lord, couldn't mobilize a single soldier?

At the same time, the garrison station was not as peaceful as it seemed. Brothers from the two camps in the conference hall were at war with each other!

With a snap, the tabletop was shaken!

"Xue Baoqi, what the hell do you want to do? Why did you close the gate of the station? And let people guard it to prevent the brothers from entering and exiting?" Pan Rulin, Lei Maosheng's confidant, asked in a rough voice, Xue Baoqi, who was sitting calmly on Mount Taishan opposite, drinking tea with his head down.

"What do I want to do? Is there any need to ask? Didn't City Lord Lei say that? Don't act rashly without his order! I'm just following his order!" Xue Baoqi raised his eyelids and looked at him, explaining the reason slowly. , there is nothing left to question about Lord Lei’s words.

"Don't forget that I am the second-in-command of the guard! It's not your turn to give any orders. Get your people away quickly!" Pan Rulin looked at him with a menacing look, his hands on the table, dangerously Lean out half your body.

He has always disliked this Xue Baoqi. If their boss hadn't valued this man's strength and the manpower he had, and promised him the title of third-in-command, he would have led his people to follow Qin Ye. Let him confront him here.

"I withdrew my people? What are you going to do? Take people to support Rongan? Has Lord Lei of City ordered him to come?" Xue Baoqi put down his tea cup and stood up as well, meeting his gaze. The man in front of him was so powerful. He has long wanted to teach him a lesson.

"They have been out for several hours and they haven't heard back yet. This is not normal. There is no need to wait for any more orders. I will take the decision and lead people there. Just do your duty and guard Fengyang. The rest will be fine. It’s not your turn to worry!”

"Pan Rulin! For one woman, City Lord Lei brought five or six hundred brothers over at once. This battle is quite big! You can't trust his ability with your all-out attitude. You still think that Fengyang City is impregnable and does not need to be defended. Already?"

Xue Baoqi ignored his strength and made sarcastic remarks. The two faced each other and breathed at each other, as if two ferocious beasts met, and the next second they started to bite and hunt like crazy!

"Are you questioning the city lord's actions?" Pan Rulin moved closer, his hands already formed into fists, ready to attack.

"Hmph! The Zhang brothers have been entrenched in Rongan for several months. Did the city lord send any soldiers to clear them out? Now it's just their misfortune that fell into the hands of others. Why should Fengyang fight for them? And what ability does that woman have that is worthy of sending the entire guard army out to fight against the people?"

Xue Baoqi did not retreat even a little bit, and argued hard according to reason, and the superpowers in his body were mobilized to their best condition.

Most of the people Lei Maosheng took away were the people Pan Rulin had prostituted, and most of them were confidants who were somewhat loyal to him. The rest were divided and had nothing to fear.

Moreover, at present, the number of people in his hands was obviously more than that of Pan Rulin, giving him an advantage and a head start, so he took the opportunity to take control of the station.