Chapter 143 Is this still his Qingyu Peak?

"Are you sure this is still a water power?"

Qiao Yi asked this question for no reason. He took a closer look. The appearance of the water polo looked crystal clear, indeed like water. But when he reached out and touched it, the texture was very different from water. It seemed to be more elastic and tough. What do you think? It shouldn’t be so useless!

Thinking of something, he said to Yang Lidong: "Try to let it change shape according to your heart!"

"Okay, I've tried it before, the shape and size can be changed at will!"

As Yang Lidong spoke, he moved his hands. When he finished speaking, a colorful ingot was placed in his palm. He felt proud, this is the treasure offering!

"Then let me become bigger and see!"

Qiao Yi made another request. It's quite interesting to explore mutant powers.

"good!"

Yang Lidong agreed, exerting force in his hands, and in an instant, a water balloon half a man's height fell to the ground, bouncing and rolling several times before he could be honest.

Qiao Yi stepped forward and poked hard, but it didn't break! I couldn't help but secretly smack my lips, it has good elasticity and is strong enough!

At first glance, it looks like a balloon filled with water!

"We can't expose it. Is it easy for you to do it yourself?"

Qiao Yi retreated to his third brother and asked. He wanted to conduct an experiment, and Yang Lidong himself had to be the experimental subject.

Bang!

As soon as he finished speaking, the water ball burst automatically!

"Master Qiao! I just let it explode if I want it to explode. It's so easy!" Yang Lidong twirled his fingers proudly. This feeling of controlling it at will is so good!

"Okay, I hope it will still listen to you later! Now do as I say!" Qiao Yi smiled slightly and began to instruct him to set a trap for himself.

"No problem! I will do whatever Mr. Qiao says! Come on!"

"Make a big water balloon and put yourself in it and see what it feels like. If you can't stand it, just find a way out on your own!"

"good!"

Yang Lidong didn't doubt that he was there, and he put himself into a huge colorful water balloon in an instant. His limbs were still moving up and down proudly, as if he was really under the water.

"You mean this water polo is a weapon." Xiao Huaizhou saw Qiao Yi's thoughts clearly and took him a few steps back. Who knows when that guy will break the ball and get Xiao Yi wet again? Got it!

"Yeah! Suffocation and trapping are also weapons! Maybe this is the direction of Yang Lidong's training!"

"Xiao Yi is smart! Let's wait and see!" Xiao Huaizhou said, rubbing his head with his big hands. The little money fan was so worried about Yang Lidong's superpower that he even forgot to go downstairs to collect the treasure. It was so cute.

As soon as they finished speaking, something happened to Yang Lidong over there. He puffed out his cheeks, blew bubbles, and poked around. Then he pulled out a dagger from his waist and stabbed several times at the surrounding water walls. After trying to no avail, the water ball burst automatically!

Bang! Wow!

Qiao Yi sighed, this house was flooded!

"Hoo ho! Qiao, Master Qiao! I, ho! I understand!" Yang Lidong held his knees to replenish his breath, almost suffocating him to death just now.