Chapter 151 Mayor Hong returned empty-handed

Compared with the ambitions and desires of the people in Qingyu Peak, the atmosphere in City B seems much lower and more depressing.

After experiencing a sudden infection turmoil, the entire city fell into inexplicable sadness and worry!

The source of the infection has not yet been identified. During the investigation of the spread of radiation from the containment base, we also encountered several small-scale riots caused by the infection of overflow personnel. Fortunately, they were properly handled and the infection and panic were not allowed to spread further!

In the military general's office.

Xiao Lifeng looked at Hong Changbo, the mayor of the first city, who was sitting opposite him with a dark face. After two days of tossing, his face was still rosy and he was in good spirits. It seemed that the mutated venison was really not in vain!

"Mayor Hong's resettlement work has been completed? Why do you have time to come to my place?"

Xiao Lifeng had hardly slept a wink since the incident. After finally taking a break, he was blocked in the office by Hong Changbo.

What is the purpose of coming here is obvious!

"General Xiao! How can the resettlement work of almost 100,000 people be completed so easily? Didn't I come to the general for help when I encountered difficulties? The general must help me!"

Hong Changbo narrowed his eyes and said with an embarrassed expression. He leaned on the back of the chair and struggled to sit forward a little straighter. He despised it in his heart. The seat in the general's office was really uncomfortable! His back hurts!

"You, a dignified mayor, still need my help. Are you kidding me?"

Xiao Lifeng closed the documents on the desktop and sat up straight, looking directly at him coldly, asking for help? He didn't show any sincerity in asking for help. Instead, he looked more like he was here to collect debt!

"Look what the general said, no matter how big my name is, what's the use? I'm still poor! Millions of people in the city are reaching out to me for food and drink. I can't stand it anymore!

Now the emergency relief for these 100,000 people is even more urgent. Brother, I can’t make enough money at the moment! I have to open my mouth to the general brother. Can you help me? "

Hong Changbo spread his hands and started to cry out. Usually, whenever he mentioned the survivors who had no food or water, Xiao Lifeng would always give his support, and the food and supplies from the military would be dispatched as soon as possible, absolutely timely and efficient. !

"Are you asking me for supplies again? I remember that the supplies collected by the military department a few days ago have been allocated to your headquarters on time. Relieving refugees alone is not a problem!"

Xiao Lifeng rejected him unceremoniously. He had a lot of food in his warehouse and was trying to trick his military every day. He was really a bad habit!

But when Hong Changbo heard this, he almost cried on the spot, and immediately defended himself: "Brother! That little material is enough for what you can do. You know how many people are coming outside these days. The refugees who need relief are not Just a little bit! That little supply has long been gone!"

"Hmph! When the supplies I gave you are gone, take out the inventory of your government department. If the food is stored for a long time, it will become infected with insects. It is better to take it out as soon as possible to save more people! Besides, affected by the frequent zombie waves, the military It has become increasingly difficult for the Ministry to collect supplies, and there is no extra food and supplies to share with you!"