Chapter 23 Helping

As early as when Wu Guangli was describing the process of rescuing the Fang family, Qiao Yi noticed something strange. For example, the child was playing and running around. Judging from the nervousness of his parents to protect the calf, he felt that it was impossible. , dangers are everywhere on the way to escape, how could they let the child out of their sight, let alone such a well-behaved and sensible child.

There really is something fishy!

The childish voice of the little girl rang in his mind: "Brother, they lied. It was not that they saved us, but that they intercepted us on the road and insisted on taking us back to the safe base in City B. They said they were sending us there. Who should I leave it to, but my parents originally wanted to take me to Fengyang Base, where my grandparents are, and my mother said we couldn’t go back to City B."

Qiao Yi asked her: "Oh, that's it! Then tell my brother what your name is first?"

The little girl answered obediently: "My name is Xiaoyu."

Qiao Yi: "Is Fang Xiaoyu right?"

"Yes, Fang Xiaoyu."

Qiao Yi asked: "Xiaoyu, did you come from City B before?"

"Yes, we lived with my grandpa. Then for some reason, my parents took me away. Mom said that my grandpa was gone and we couldn't go back." Fang Xiaoyu replied in a low mood.

Qiao Yi asked her again: "Then do you know why they took you back and who they wanted to hand you over to?" Qiao Yi intuitively felt that there was some great secret here.

Fang Xiaoyu thought for a moment and said, "I don't know. They talked to dad alone. Dad seemed very angry and didn't agree to go back. He was beaten by them."

"They are so bad. They robbed our car and didn't give us food. Brother, can you help us fight them off?"

Qiao Yi wanted to laugh a little, and said softly: "You exposed your superpower to me just because you want my brother to help you beat the bad guys away, right?"

Fang Xiaoyu affirmed: "Well, my brother covers me with a quilt. He is a good person, and he is very powerful!"

Qiao Yi felt that this child was so innocent and cute that he bought it with just a quilt. However, he was a spiritual superpower after all, so he might have his own standards of judgment.

Qiao Yi didn't think he was a very good person, but the little girl's innocence and cuteness pleased him. Maybe he could give it a try. After all, he didn't have a good impression of those three people, so it would be a good idea to find out.

Thinking of this, Qiao Yi said to Fang Xiaoyu: "Brother can help you, but there are some things that you need to confirm with your father. By the way, they said you ran away today. Is it true?" Regardless of what happened before It was true or not, they did waste a lot of time, something had to happen in the meantime.

Fang Xiaoyu seemed to hesitate for a moment, and then Nunuo said: "Well, I wanted them to sleep and then leave with my parents, but they woke up soon and captured us."

Qiao Yi was a little surprised and asked her quickly: "You want to hypnotize them, right?" It shouldn't be difficult to achieve this with mental powers, but Fang Xiaoyu is still too young and doesn't know how to use the upgrading powers, so she It would fail, but Qiao Yi was still as excited as if he had discovered a treasure. If this child is properly cultivated, he will definitely be a great person when he grows up.

"Well, we can't go to grandpa's house." Fang Xiaoyu responded in a low voice, her tone full of disappointment.

Qiao Yi comforted her: "You have done very well. As long as you train well in the future, you will definitely do it. However, remember, you are still young. Try not to use your powers on others. Do you understand?"

Fang Xiaoyu agreed: "Well, that's what dad told me, Xiaoyu will be obedient."

"Okay, you need to rest now. Brother will find a way." Qiao Yi got the general idea from her mouth. All that was left was to find a way to confirm the situation and then solve the three troubles.

"Okay, thank you, brother!" After Fang Xiaoyu said this, there was no movement. This meant that he had withdrawn from his consciousness.

Qiao Yi opened his eyelids a slit and looked at the three people quietly. One was a power user and the other was a speed user. It seemed that he still had to ask Hei Ye for help!

When the sky was bright outside, Lily moved her somewhat stiff neck, and wanted to stretch out in a daze, but suddenly she felt that she was tightly bound by something, so she broke away with some displeasure and said: "Brother Li , let go, you are strangling me!" Her intuition was that Wu Guangli was hugging her too tightly.

But when she finished speaking, the force holding her not only did not relax, but tightened even more!

"Oh Brother Li, I said you... ah!" Lily opened her eyes in annoyance, and before she could even say the words of complaint, she shouted out at the top of her lungs!

What did she see? He, Wu Guangli and Xu Hu were entangled by a big snake! What a big snake!

The screams woke up the other two people. Wu Guangli opened his eyes alertly and asked sternly: "What's wrong? Uh..." After seeing his situation the next second, he couldn't help but gasped and didn't dare to move again!

Xu Hu was also stunned. His eyelids kept rolling up, and he carefully aimed at the huge snake head spitting out its core above his head. He even breathed very lightly!

Lily cried tremblingly: "Brother Li, I'm so scared, help me!"

Wu Guangli also started to tremble, and warned them tremblingly: "Don't struggle, it's a snake. The more you struggle, the tighter it will be. This should be a mutant snake?" Even if he is a person with powers, he won't. If you dare to compete head-on with such a big mutated snake, you are afraid of being poisoned to death even if you can't strangle it to death.

"Uuuu~" Lily couldn't help whimpering.

"Ha~" Suddenly a chuckle rang out, and the three of them were startled, and then they discovered Qiao Yi who had been leaning on the opposite wall.

"It's you?! Why are you...this snake? This mutated snake is yours! The zombie last night...who are you?" Wu Guangli's words were a little confused, and he really couldn't understand why he woke up like this , but he finally figured out why the person in front of him dared to enter the apocalypse alone. This was his trump card!

Finally, he gritted his teeth and asked, "Why? We had no grudges in the past and have no grudges in recent times. It's just this side. Why did you attack us?"

Hearing this, Qiao Yi raised his lips and smiled, and asked him calmly: "What do you think?"

"I guess..." Wu Guangli suddenly remembered something and hurriedly looked up and looked around. The Fang family was gone. "It's them, right? They must have said something! But, you can't just believe them, can you?"

"Well, I don't think we can just listen to their words," Qiao Yi stood up straight, looked directly at him and said slowly: "So, I will give you a chance now to talk about what is going on between you and the Fang family. what's going on?"

He paused briefly and reminded with a smile: "I want to emphasize that I only listen to the truth. If there is any lie, the consequences will be serious!"

"Bah!" Hei Ye spat out his words in a dignified manner. The three of them were so frightened that they nodded in agreement, "Okay, tell the truth. We must tell the truth!"

After hearing this, Qiao Yi nodded with satisfaction, then calmed down and said in a deep voice: "Then let's get started!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com