Chapter 152 Xu Meiyun's evil intentions

Xiao Huaiqing has had no time to spare since he returned to City B. During his busy schedule, he always laments the misfortune of his life. He finally returned from his shift at Changling Base, but was sent to support Xiao Huaizhou before he even entered the city gate!

I didn't even take a break when I arrived in Rongan, so I continued to work on supplies. Later, after killing Lei Maosheng, I went to Fengyang and caught up with the zombie siege. After a big battle, I was exhausted physically and mentally!

I originally planned to take a good rest after returning to City B and recover, but in the end I was infected with the infection in the containment base without even having a hot meal!

He himself couldn't tell whether it was because of bad luck or because he was more unlucky. Things happened wherever he went!

His brother led people all over the city to search for any escaped fish, while he led a team to search for the source of infection in the slum area. After two days of meticulous investigation, he finally made a discovery!

In front of a collapsed shack, his people picked up a small cloth bundle soaked in blood. In addition to some personal belongings, there was also a small piece of meat wrapped in a brown paper bag!

"Been bitten!"

Xiao Huaiqing took it and looked at it carefully. The surface of the meat had turned black and started to rot. It was hard to tell what kind of meat it was. Although eating raw meat was nothing new, when it came to the source of infection, this was a major discovery!

Although there were body parts everywhere at first, the completely packaged pieces of meat were so different!

Liu Dashan pulled the nearby shack a few times with a wooden stick. All the people who had been bitten to death were cleared away, leaving only a pile of tattered clothes and bedding.

"I'm going to check who lives here later. It's not easy for people living in this place to have meat to eat!"

"Well, it's indeed suspicious! Send this piece of carrion and the baggage to my second uncle, and we'll find out what it is!"

Xiao Huaiqing guessed that someone in the family might have gotten such a piece of meat from somewhere. He couldn't bear to eat it and brought it back with the intention of sharing it with his family. Unfortunately, it turned out to be infected by zombies.

However, as far as he knows, mutated animal meat does not carry zombie viruses, and ordinary animals are hard to come by. If there is really a problem, then the source of this piece of meat is strange!

"Okay! I'll have someone send it over right away! The second master and the others must have been very busy these past two days. We have found a lot of suspicious objects!"

Liu Dashan took the baggage from his hand, carefully stuffed it into a transparent bag, marked it with a pen, and handed it to the soldier beside him to send it away!

They are already quite proficient in this process. There are all kinds of weird things in the huge survivor shelter base. The ones he collected and sent to the laboratory will probably make them, Mr. Xiao, scold them for several days!

"I can't help it, I hope there will be progress soon! I also want to have a peaceful sleep, but God just loves to torment me!"

Xiao Huaiqing clapped his hands and continued to check. If he was unlucky, he would have to ask the little monk to recite sutras for him. He hadn't paid attention to him in the past two days. I wonder how the little guy is doing at his grandpa's place?

Looking at the shack area that was approaching the end, Xiao Huaiqing nodded with satisfaction. It seemed like he could go back and take a look tonight!