Chapter 118: Putting an end to chaos (1)

When Li Bowen arrived at the guard station, the originally closed door had been violently broken open!

People kept falling out, and then they rolled into a ball with the people chasing after them, fighting with fists and feet, superpowers intersecting, and yelling.

People who were hit by various supernatural powers continued to escape, covered in blood, and then went into the corners of nearby streets and alleys to save their lives!

As soon as Li Bowen appeared, the people who were following him came up and reported the situation: "I just grabbed one of the people who escaped and asked him. He said that the second in charge and the third in charge turned against each other, and they started fighting after they had a disagreement inside!"

"The second in charge is Pan Rulin, right?"

Li Bowen had an impression of this person. When Lei Maosheng wanted to recruit him, Pan Rulin was the first person he sent to do the project.

Stand there, high and mighty, with an arrogant attitude that says I won't mess with you and you will agree quickly.

Little did he know that in Li Bowen's opinion, he was just as good as the eunuch who came to deliver the order, just pretending!

It's a pity that he didn't give this fake eunuch any face, he refused the request to join the gang, and even lit a fire and blasted this man away!

Pan Rulin was running with smoke coming from his butt. If he hadn't been a speed user and was fast enough, he would have wiped out a large area!

After that, he never came in person again!

However, Li Bowen and his people later encountered a lot of crowding in the city, and they were all related to this man named Pan.

"It's him. I heard he is Lei Maosheng's most trusted person. I leave him here to look after the house!"

Housekeeping? The house was demolished, the gate was gone, and everyone ran away. It was obviously a waste of money!

"Who is the third in charge?"

Li Bowen has never had any interaction with this third leader, so he doesn't know much about him.

His subordinates quickly told him what they asked about: "It's a water superpower named Xue Baoqi."

Wow!

As he was talking, the glass in a room inside was suddenly broken by a jet of water and shattered.

"They should be the two who were beaten the hardest!" The subordinate raised his hand and pointed, with a clear target.

Li Bowen frowned and pondered, how to fight a water superpower and a speed superpower?

Even if there is a high-pressure water gun, it will still suffer in terms of reaction speed!

Looking around, the vast and open guard army compound, from the barracks to the courtyard, was bustling with activity. Eighteen hundred people were fighting in a melee without any special command.

Everything depends on loyalty, loyalty, and the words of my boss!

I already dislike you, just do it!

Various superpower balls exploded in all directions carrying colorful lights and shadows. When they landed, they splashed violent dust. When they landed on people, they left blood-red marks. What they got back was big or small screams or curses, and then there were new ones. A round of release and attack!

Unable to tell the difference between the two sides, Li Bowen first asked his own people to wait and see what happened, waiting for the melee to end and his own large force to arrive before he picked up the slack.