Chapter 21 Uninvited Guest

With his natural alertness to danger, Master Hei quickly slipped out of the crack in the door. Qiao Yi decisively pulled out the black knife, followed him to the door, opened a crack and looked outside.

At this time, the courtyard door was violently knocked open, and then five or six people rushed in. The door was quickly locked from the inside.

Several people were leaning against the door and breathing heavily. When they heard the roar of zombies approaching outside, they quickly held their breath and ran into the main room in a panic.

Qiao Yi had already opened the door and walked out when they turned around. The people who were coming towards him were startled when they saw the sudden appearance of the figure, and they even screamed out!

Idiot, you are thinking of him as a zombie!

"Shut up!" Qiao Yi roared in a low voice, turning sideways to let out the small door of the warehouse, "Come in here!" With so many people hiding in the main room with damaged doors and windows, there is no difference between hiding and not hiding!

After being stunned for a moment, several people quickly reacted and immediately pushed their way in. Qiao Yi closed the door and leaned against the door, listening to the sounds outside.

The dense roar of zombies has already reached the door, and the banging sound on the door startled everyone to gasp. If they rush in, they will only die!

Bang bang bang bang!

Bang!

Bang! Bang!

Bang!

With every beat, everyone's hearts beat violently, as if their throats were locked by the God of Destiny, and they might suffocate to death in the next second!

In the darkness, Qiao Yi asked in a low voice: "Do you know how many there are?"

"Uh~ I can't see clearly, there must be seventy or eighty of them!" A hoarse voice replied in a low voice. When it got dark, he knew that there was a crowd of black people behind the car, and he couldn't count them clearly!

After hearing this, Qiao Yi felt a little relieved. Master Hei could handle these words by himself, wait a minute!

Bang!

Bang!

After about a few more minutes, the knocks on the door rarely sounded anymore, and the occasional roars quickly disappeared. Qiao Yi understood that this was about to end.

After a while, the outside completely calmed down, and there was no more alarming roar. Qiao Yi took the opportunity to open the door to check and quietly put the returning Hei Ye into the space. He didn't want others to know Hei Ye's existence. .

"There seems to be no movement!" Someone whispered quietly in the darkness.

"Well, they should all leave!" It was a sweet female voice.

"How could it be? There were so many zombies chasing them so closely, how could they leave so easily?" Questions rang out, and everyone fell silent.

"Friend, what did you see just now? Are all the zombies gone?" the hoarse voice that had previously replied asked Qiao Yi, who was guarding the door.

Hearing this, Qiao Yi closed the door tightly and replied in the darkness: "Let's go."

"Ah, really? Just now..." He was banging on the door and about to rush in. Why did he leave so suddenly?

"There should be something elsewhere that attracted their attention." Qiao Yi found an excuse and asked, "Who has the fire?" There is no way to communicate in the dark, and you have to see who is coming first before talking. .

"I have a lighter." One person said and took out a lighter.

"Bang!" The flames lit up instantly. The moment they saw the flames, everyone was inexplicably relieved. It was great to be alive!

Qiao Yi directed them: "There is firewood behind you, let's start the fire!"

"Hey, okay, let's make a fire!" the owner of the lighter promised, turned around and gave a man next to him a hard push, "What are you doing standing there in a daze? Get firewood and start a fire!"

The man didn't say a word even after being pushed. He just lowered his head and went to collect firewood obediently.

Qiao Yi frowned when he saw this and said nothing. He then quickly tore off a few rags and sealed the door tightly to ensure that the light did not leak out.

Soon, a simple fire was set up, and the small space suddenly became bright.

Only then did Qiao Yi see several uninvited guests.

There were three men and two women, plus a little girl of five or six years old, and a child. In such a thrilling and terrifying situation just now, he didn't hear a single cry of the child. He didn't know if he was frightened or because of the apocalypse. She has been too strong. At this moment, the thin and small girl is nestling tightly in her mother's arms, blinking at herself secretly with her big beautiful eyes.

The man who had just set up the fire glanced at him as if unintentionally, then quietly retreated to the mother and daughter, and sat down next to them. It turned out to be a family of three!

The atmosphere between these people is a bit weird...

A burly man saw Qiao Yi and the black knife in his hand clearly. After being stunned for a moment, he came over, stretched out his hand to Qiao Yi and said politely: "Friend, thank you for your rescue just now! My name is Wu Guangli. May I ask my friend his last name?" His voice was hoarse, and he answered the question.

"Your surname is Qiao. You don't have to be polite. After all, if I don't care about you, I will be in trouble!" Qiao Yi said it without being polite at all. He was indeed angry. He had planned to have a good night's rest, but everything was ruined by them. How could I sleep peacefully this night?

"Hey! What do you mean by that? Do you think we are thinking that?" The woman behind Wu Guangli suddenly appeared and complained to Qiao Yi.

"What's the matter with you? Go back and warm yourself by the fire!" Wu Guangli scolded softly and impatiently sent her to stay aside. He hated women interfering in the affairs between men the most.

He then said apologetically to Qiao Yi: "I'm sorry, my girlfriend Lily makes me spoiled and ignorant. Don't worry about it."

Of course Qiao Yi was too lazy to argue with the woman and asked him directly what was going on? It's dark and you're still driving outside. How come you're here and attract a group of zombies?

Wu Guangli started talking endlessly. He was a second-level power user, Lily was his girlfriend, and Xu Hu was the fireman, a second-level speed user. The three of them were together. , I came out of a survivor base east of City R a few days ago and wanted to join my relatives and friends in City B. But on the way, I met Fang Heping and his family who asked for help and a ride. They took pity on their children and agreed. There were five adults and one child in the car, and they could barely squeeze in. It was just about done. How could they be kind-hearted?

But they never thought that the child took advantage of their convenience to park and ran away for fun. It took them a long time to find him, which wasted time. Fortunately, they had walked this road before and knew that there was a place to stay here. , then they ran all the way over, but they were unlucky and were discovered by zombies wandering nearby. Even if they had two superpowers, they did not dare to fight rashly and could only be chased by the zombies, so there was What happened next.

Wu Guangli finished speaking in one breath, sighed deeply, and said: "You will know it later, but we are so lucky that we can survive this way!"

Qiao Yi rolled his eyes, you are so lucky to have met me!

However, Qiao Yi tilted his head and glanced at the little girl. She was neither noisy nor noisy. She was quiet and well-behaved. How could she run around on the way to escape?

After roughly understanding the situation, regardless of whether it was true or false, Qiao Yi was not going to chat with them all night and let them do what they wanted, so he retreated to his bed and closed his eyes to rest...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com