Chapter 38 Goodbye Cai family

There were not many zombies wandering around here, and their levels were not high. After Qiao Yi dealt with the zombie that rushed towards him, he also took care of the other zombies that just wanted to join in the fun.

After digging out the crystal core, he walked around to the outside, quietly released Master Hei from the space, and let him stand guard and hunt nearby. Then he turned around and walked back with a sullen face.

If you have an account, you can’t settle it overnight!

After opening the door and entering the small building, Qiao Yi ignored the people hiding in the dark corner. He took out the flashlight he got from Fang Heping and illuminated it. Then he took a knife and checked several rooms on the first floor. .

Then, he followed the stairs to the second floor.

The layout of the second floor is simpler, with two bedrooms and a bathroom. The doors are wide open, and there is nothing else inside except messy furniture and items.

Safety!

Speaking of which, they were lucky. They rushed in without checking whether there were any zombies hidden in advance. Thinking about it, they should be afraid!

Returning to the first floor, Qiao Yi shined the flashlight beam on several people.

"Find something to burn first and light the fire!"

Night fell and they needed fire to keep them warm and illuminated.

If they had arrived early, they could have picked up some firewood nearby, but at this time, they could only get it here.

Ma'er's wife didn't seem to hear him. She hugged the two children and didn't dare to look at him.

Ma San seemed to have aggravated his leg injury while running continuously. He was holding his leg and grinding his teeth in pain!

Fortunately, Mrs. Ma didn't lose her chain. She glared at Ma Er's daughter-in-law hatefully and immediately got up and started tumbling around. After a while, she dragged two broken wooden chairs to Qiao Yi and said, "Are these okay?"

"Okay, let it go!"

After that, Qiao Yi raised his black knife and slashed at the two chairs.

"Is this okay?"

Qiao Yi was startled. When he looked back, he saw Mrs. Ma pushing a set of shoe cabinets as high as half a person at some point and staring at Qiao Yi like a treasure.

"Uh... pretty good!"

Qiao Yi took it and while chopping firewood, he silently complained that the old lady was really nimble with her hands and feet.

It would be easier if we had firewood. Soon, the warm fire started, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief involuntarily!

After a short silence, Mrs. Ma asked carefully in a breathy voice: "We are safe here, right?"

There were no roars of zombies outside, and you could still light a fire, so it was naturally safe. Only then did the old lady realize that Qiao Yi was so powerful and could kill zombies!

Suddenly I regretted scolding him before and trying to steal other people's food.

Qiao Yi ignored her question and walked directly past her to the three people huddled inside. He was tricked and almost fed the zombies. He had to avenge this!

A shadow fell over her, and Ma'er's wife couldn't help but shudder. She knew what she had just done, but she had to continue to pretend to be confused, so she opened her mouth before Qiao Yi spoke: "Xiao Qiao! Then Huh, thank you for saving us girls just now!"