Chapter 133 Rescue Yang Lidong

Facing Yang Lidong's doubtful gaze, Xiao Huaizhou walked over and took the dagger from Qiao Yi's hand: "I'll do it!"

Qiao Yi was so happy that he could kill zombies without blinking or fearing, and he could kill evil people with ruthlessness, but he still couldn't bear to point the tip of the knife at his own people.

This may be the difference between a butcher and a surgeon!

Seeing his third brother squatting down with a dagger and about to take action, he temporarily stopped and said, "Wait a minute, third brother!"

"how?"

"Come on! Put this on!" Qiao Yi said, taking out a pair of rubber gloves for dishwashing from the space, taking his third brother's hands, putting them on him one by one, and then pulled the sleeves off. Tightly stuffed!

"and this!"

Qiao Yi didn't let him go, and then took out a flower apron from the space, put it on his head first, then walked around behind him and tied the knot for him, and then clapped his hands to indicate that it was OK!

Xiao Huaizhou let his family Xiao Yi take protective measures for him and enjoy this unique care and attention. Little did he know that their operation had already confused Yang Lidong!

Looking at the black hole several centimeters long on his wrist, he only had two ideas, one was to scrape the bone to cure the poison, and the other was to start dinner!

No matter how they dress up, it looks more like they are going to cook a big meal for their Young Master Qiao!

And he is the lamb to be slaughtered!

"Bear it!"

As his thoughts were running wild, his wrist fell into the hands of others again. The next second, he saw the tip of their three young masters sharply piercing the edge of the wound on his wrist, and then a strip of rotten flesh with black blood was quickly scraped off!

Yang Lidong gritted his teeth to welcome the pain and was stunned for a moment. Except for the black blood that kept coming out, the pain he imagined did not come. He sighed heavily in his heart, how could zombies hurt!

Xiao Huaizhou ignored the disappointment in his eyes and squeezed the black blood out of him mercilessly. He didn't let go until he couldn't see the bleeding anymore.

Seeing that the time was almost up, Qiao Yi skillfully unloaded his third brother's clothes, and then washed Yang Lidong's wounds with space water.

Seeing that everything was ready, he didn't waste any more time. He moved a small stool to the edge of the bathtub and sat on it himself.

Immediately afterwards, he took off the black jade hanging around his neck and placed it directly on the wound on his wrist. Relying on his connection with the black jade, he slowly guided the remaining energy in the black jade to Yang Lidong's wound, and tried again. Then slowly guide it into his body, trying to use the energy of black jade to purify the virus spreading in his body.

Qiao Yi did this entirely based on his own feelings, repeatedly groping to drive this energy to swim in Yang Lidong's body...

The black jade slowly emits a faint red light, and under Qiao Yi's desperate temptation, he goes to work to practice medicine and save lives and injuries.

On the side, Xiao Huaizhou looked at Qiao Yi, whose forehead was covered with fine sweat. He felt distressed and surprised at the same time. He felt distressed for his selflessness and devoted all his efforts to save him, and was also surprised by the magical power of black jade!