Chapter 92 Xiao Huaiqing is responsible for the response

On the highway, a convoy of more than a dozen military trucks was heading toward Rongan.

In the off-road vehicle leading the way, Xiao Huaiqing was holding a razor in front of a small mirror, carefully shaving the stubble on his chin.

The vehicle was driving swaying, but thanks to his steady hand, otherwise there wouldn't have been many scars on his face and chin!

The heart of Deputy Battalion Commander Liu Dashan, who was sitting next to him, almost trembled. His eyes were fixed on the razor in his hand. He finally couldn't help but persuade him: "Oh, my second young master! Let's go first." Can't you please stop scraping? We're about to park in front of you, can't I give you a good shave then? Can't you wait any longer?"

Xiao Huaiqing put down the razor, looked around in the mirror, and finally felt satisfied: "What are you afraid of? Isn't this the end of the world? If I don't hurry up now, who knows if there will be time later?"

Liu Dashan didn't understand. He was about to stop and rest ahead. Why didn't he have time? So he asked in an unclear manner: "Second Young Master! What do you mean? Do you mean that there is no stop in the town ahead and we will go straight to the night road?" ?”

"Well, I have this plan!" Xiao Huaiqing put away the small mirror and rubbed his chin. It was getting dark, but who said that you must hide when it gets dark!

"What if we encounter a group of zombies? I heard that recently there are many groups of zombies coming from the east and going straight to the west! I'm afraid it will be difficult to deal with them if we encounter them!"

Liu Dashan expressed his worries. It was not scary to encounter a small group of zombies. They brought a lot of people with them, so they hunted that night. Just kill them. There are also crystal cores to get, but if they encounter them, A large zombie swarm will cause trouble!

They were going to meet Third Young Master. If they suffered heavy losses along the way, what else would they do to meet him? If they delayed the mission, none of them would be punished!

"We have already arrived one day later than expected. If we delay another night, I'm afraid that Lao San's side won't be able to handle it if there is an emergency. After all, he has limited manpower, not to mention Xiao Yi is here, let alone let him They are in danger and have no backup!”

Xiao Huaiqing had just returned from his shift at Changling Base. He didn't even have time to enter the city gate of B City before he was sent here by his father!

As soon as he heard that he was going to take over Xiao Huaizhou and Qiao Yi, he couldn't wait any longer and hurriedly set out on the road with the manpower arranged by his father!

Not only did he miss his third brother, he was even more anxious to meet his aunt's little cousin Qiao Yi. He had met him when he was very young, but at that time they were just bare-butted babies, and he had long forgotten what he looked like. I thought she was a younger sister at that time! It was almost no joke!

Liu Dashan chewed his teeth and then made up his mind, "To put it this way, I really can't wait any longer! Then just go boldly! It's no big deal!"

"Well, these are like the soldiers of our special battle group! The soldiers will stop us, and the water will cover us! There is no way that the third kid will underestimate us!"

Xiao Huaiqing smiled boldly. After working under his third brother for a long time, a clay doll can become a king! Besides, their luck may not be that bad!

In the inner city of City B, inside Xiao Lifeng's general mansion.

As soon as Xiao Lifeng entered the door, he was blocked by Xu Meihui.