Chapter 66 Sun Feifei is not normal

Facing Su Yue's question, Yang Lidong also felt that it was a problem. Their original destination was Rongan, and the rescue of Sun Feifei and her brother had been agreed in advance. If they lost their rescue in order to save Li Bowen, a person who broke in halfway, There is really no way to tell Sun Feifei about her brother's chances!

More importantly, no matter how you look at it, healing abilities are more precious than fire abilities! It seems like you will lose money if you really do this in business!

Thinking of this, Yang Lidong quickly raised the issue: "What did Sun Feifei say? These are all urgent matters where human life is at stake. Don't say first come, first served. It's unjustifiable to favor one over the other!"

Su Yue quickly echoed after hearing this: "Yes! Even if her brother can be successfully rescued in the end, that will be heartbreaking!" How could a person who was heartbroken expect her to stay with all her heart! Even if he stayed, how could he be reassured?

Qiao Yi sat there and saw that the two generals of his third brother were in trouble for a moment. He probably weighed this because he was afraid of wasting Sun Feifei's healing power. After all, the magical effects were real and could be seen with his own eyes. It’s true, it can’t be faked!

As for Li Bowen, he had already saved him once. If he ignored him this time and took him directly to Rongan and died on the way, Li Bowen wouldn't be able to express a single word of complaint. Besides, he was still a fire fighter who was not in short supply. He's a superpower!

It’s true that people are entangled. Normal people must consider maximizing interests under normal circumstances, but is this a normal situation?

Qiao Yi first stretched his body, then straightened his slender neck and glanced at the corner of Sun Feifei's side. Then he sat down again, looked at the two people opposite and said in a slightly lowered voice: "I understand your thoughts. Under normal circumstances, saving Sun Feifei's brother first is definitely the best choice. However, don't ignore the current abnormality!"

Yang Lidong didn't understand, so he opened his mouth and asked, "Abnormal? What does Mr. Qiao mean?"

Su Yue also frowned, and then looked at his idol and boss, trying to get some hints from him, but who knew that he quickly looked away as if he was burned after just one glance at him!

The three young masters were staring at Mr. Qiao for an instant, so they couldn't care less about his doubts and hesitation! Who is he?

After calming down, he happily put his eyes on Qiao Yi's beautiful face again, and his curiosity for knowledge was instantly overwhelming!

I saw Qiao Yi pouting at Sun Feifei, and then asked softly: "In addition to telling you before that she was going to save her brother, did she mention it to you later? Have you ever seen her show any worry and anxiety? Do you think if a person is really worried about the safety of his family, what should be his normal behavior? Especially a girl!"

Su Yue listened carefully to the class this time, raised his hand and answered first: "Anxious, crying, restless!"

Yang Lidong added: "Also, you should always ask or urge us!"

Qiao Yi put his thumb on his middle finger, snapped his fingers, and nodded: "That's about right! So what did you see in Sun Feifei?"

Su Yue heard the question, rubbed his chin and recalled it, then suddenly raised his head and pointed at Xiao Huaizhou and said: "Except for being a little excited when seeing the Third Young Master, he seems to have been calm all the time!"

As he said that, he also turned to look at Sun Feifei, who seemed to be sleeping soundly there! Are you too tired? Or do you have a big heart? Or maybe they don’t care at all!

However, Yang Lidong said with disapproval: "That's not necessarily true. Maybe she just has a cold temper. Don't forget, she already ignored her brother's life and death once in order to escape!"

Su Yue said in disbelief: "Then she is treating a dead horse as a living horse doctor? If she can be saved, she will save her. If she can't be saved, she has a clear conscience, right?" Why doesn't she sound so kind? ?

He looked at Xiao Huaizhou with some reluctance and asked, "Third Young Master, what do you think?" This is a serious discussion, and the boss needs to stand up! Don't just stare at Mr. Qiao without saying anything!

Unexpectedly, he just glanced at him briefly, and then said something that almost choked him to death: "I don't have any opinion. If Xiao Yi says it's abnormal, it's abnormal! Just listen!" Neither of you are paying attention. He couldn't tell any problems, but he was really not as smart as his Xiao Yi!

Yang Lidong on the side was very enlightened and looked at Qiao Yi and asked: "Is this what Mr. Qiao means when he talks about abnormality? Is there anything else?"

Qiao Yi tilted his head and suddenly asked him, "Adjutant Yang, if you lost a treasure, would you look for it?"

Yang Lidong answered immediately without thinking: "Look! Then we must look for it! Whoever has lost his treasure has to look for it? Unless he really can't find it...wait a minute." He suddenly paused He stopped, then his eyes widened, "Oh! I understand what Mr. Qiao means! It's indeed not normal!"

Su Yue saw that Yang Lidong had an epiphany while talking and was still a little confused. He couldn't help but poked his arm stupidly and urged: "Why is this abnormal? Please explain it to me!"

Seeing that he hadn't figured it out yet, Yang Lidong was worried for him, so he simply opened up to him and said, "Oh! It's a shame that you are usually the vanguard of investigation. There is one thing we have overlooked. Ever since Third Young Master rescued Sun Feifei, We didn't see any trace of the pursuers. Just imagine, they lost such an important person, how could they not chase or find him?"

Hearing Yang Lidong's explanation, Su Yue suddenly realized, "So that's it!"

Qiao Yi spoke cheerfully at this time: "Now you understand now! Wang Yufan came here specially to confirm Li Bowen's life and death! How rich are the people in Rongan Base? A man with healing powers He just ran away without causing any ripples! This is so abnormal!"

Su Yue was very impressed and praised: "It turns out that Young Master Qiao has noticed it a long time ago! It's amazing!"

Then, he looked at the Third Young Master stupidly, and said with great admiration: "The Third Young Master must have known about it a long time ago! No wonder he hasn't spoken!"

Just listen to Xiao Huaizhou look at him and say coldly: "I won't say anything, naturally I will wait for Captain Su to say it first!" You, the investigation captain, where is the source of the intelligence? Where are your boldness, carefulness, prudence and keenness? It made Xiao Yi waste so much time here!

Captain Su, who was slapped in the face, immediately stopped. He didn't do his job well, it was a major mistake! After returning to the base, I will definitely have to make a few more trips to the training ground!

"I'm sorry, Third Young Master! It was my mistake! Please punish me!"

Yang Lidong naturally realized the seriousness of the problem, so he quickly admitted his mistake: "I was also wrong! I am willing to accept the punishment together!"

"Hmph!" Xiao Huaizhou snorted coldly, "Of course punishment is inevitable. Now that you know what's going on, cheer up! Let's take our time to see what she is planning!" She is not in a hurry, they Naturally, there is no rush, let’s see who can keep calm!

Yang Lidong and Su Yue: "Yes, Third Young Master!"

Now that we have understood that Sun Feifei is not normal, in order to avoid stepping into the trap, we must go to Fengyang first. Yang Lidong finally confirmed with Xiao Huaizhou: "As for the third young master, we will make arrangements first and leave on time at three o'clock in the afternoon. Fengyang!”

"Well, let's go!" Xiao Huaizhou nodded and sent the person away. As soon as he turned around, he saw Qiao Yizheng blinking at him and asked casually: "What's wrong?"

Qiao Yi waved to him, then slowly leaned into his ear and whispered: "Third brother, I have something to tell you!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

After The End of the World, The Whole World Want to Come and Seek Refuge With MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara